******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

indifferent.gif
at this being the end of the trilogy. there better be a 4th. theres just too much in the universe to not continue it. i wont mind a reboot, but then that means at least 5 years til we get another movie.

I hope Hot Rod/Rodimus is the Ferrari and has some good screen time. I would be disappointed if they don't have him in the whole series if this is the last in the series and also if it is the last kinda sucks we'll only see him once.~

The cars are looking dope but I hope the movies better than the 2nd.. 2nd was trash.

I didn't see the second one.

I saw the first one on t.v. the other day....and the thing about watching a bad movie after all the hype has died (saw first one on opening weekend) is that you truly notice how terrible it is. I just thought to myself that this is nothing but 2.5 hours of corny one liners and expensive CGI.

This will be an easy pass.

Originally Posted by presequel

indifferent.gif
at this being the end of the trilogy. there better be a 4th. theres just too much in the universe to not continue it. i wont mind a reboot, but then that means at least 5 years til we get another movie.

this will be the end of michael bay directing transformers, thank god

there will be more transformers films

JayPezos

dunno if u hurd this but my boys cousin went to either botcon or comicon and he told him that yhere was a certain decepticon vehicle at the show on display

supposedly it caused alot of buzz there and on tf forums and ppl were sayin that it could make its way into the movie as a surprise

ill give u a hint: it has purple with a couple of other colors and it was a land vehicle

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

JayPezos

dunno if u hurd this but my boys cousin went to either botcon or comicon and he told him that yhere was a certain decepticon vehicle at the show on display

supposedly it caused alot of buzz there and on tf forums and ppl were sayin that it could make its way into the movie as a surprise

ill give u a hint: it has purple with a couple of other colors and it was a land vehicle

oh yeah, I saw the vid and got pretty excited, but I didn't hear any official word about anything else so I'm just chillin' until it's confirmed before I go crazy
laugh.gif
  Stunticons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

please let there be some dinosaurs.

u wont see dinobots, theres uust no way they can come up with a story to make it believable

JayPezos yea it was a stunticon, motormaster

yhe 2 nascar vehicles are stunticons i guarantee it

we also gettin aerialbots, hope their pics leak soon

oh yeah, I totally forgot who Uncle Phil was gonna voice.  Looks like Bay's gonna go all out for TF3

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by presequel

indifferent.gif

this will be the end of michael bay directing transformers, thank god

there will be more transformers films

source?

Back
Top Bottom