******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

What are these pics from then if she's not gonna be in the movie
nerd.gif
Pre-production photo shoots from a week or two ago.

I really think Bay is gonna bring in Ashley Green for some odd reason...but hell I wouldn't mind
laugh.gif

EDIT: They might be bringing in Gemma Arterton
smokin.gif
. Only thing I seen her in was Quantum of Solace, but she looking good in those Prince of Persia previews.

http://iesb.net/index.php...id=41:news&Itemid=71

I was sold on her when I saw her in Clash of the Titans.  Real pretty chick

i hope finding out a way to include sam's new love interest doesn't make the script forced or rushed.............which i thought the 2nd one was. n word, megan fox is great eye candy any time........but her role as far as the transformers goes is not HUGE

They shoulda had Megan Fox in the movie.

But killed her off in the most horrible way in the beginning.

Or maybe they can get her stunt double to be killed real quick.

I heard a while ago that there was some tension between Michael Bay and Meagan Fox and that he might have her character killed off in the beginning of the 3rd movie

From Transformers Live action Movie Blog

[h3]Fox Confirms Leaving Transformers 3[/h3]
Megan Fox confirms leaving Transformers to People. It was leaked just a few hours ago that Paramount, based on a decision from Michael Bay, decided not to exercise it's option to reprise her role of Mikaela Banes for TF3. Fox provides a slightly different perspective saying through her reps that "It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.

Megan Fox's Career R.I.P.: 2007-2010
Transformers hottie reportedly won't be back for third film.
May 19, 2010
by IGN Staff
LATEST VIDEO

Megan Fox has reportedly been dropped from Transformers 3.

Deadline claims "Paramount won't be picking up Megan Fox's option on Transformers 3 -- and that it was 'ultimately' director Michael Bay's decision. (So he gets his revenge for her remark comparing him to 'Hitler'.)" In other words, she was fired for her past war of words with the Transformers director.

The site adds that the script is being rewritten now to give Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) a new love interest. That role will be cast as soon as possible. Nothing is known about the character, except that she will likely be extremely hot and vapid.

Fox, 24, has seen her star rise and fall in just a few short years. She burst into the big time with her role as Mikaela Banes, a.k.a. eye candy bent over the engine of a muscle car, in 2007's Transformers. She followed that with the flop How to Lose Friends and Alienate People before appearing in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Jennifer's Body, her horror comedy with Diablo Cody, also flopped, and her upcoming Jonah Hex doesn't exactly have the greatest buzz surrounding it.

Time will tell whether Megan Fox can rally back and prove to the industry and public that she's a legitimate actress and star, or if she'll serve as a cautionary tale for other overnight stars whose outspoken antics and diva reputations ruin their once promising careers before they even truly began.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by eeibaby

because of the fact she straight dissed Michael Bay
Michael Bay deserves all the criticism he gets.
Yeah but without Michael Bay Megan wouldn't have gotten as popular as she is now

StylinOnline interviews Transformers BumbleBee@ Motor City Comicon

"Prince of Persia" star Gemma Artertonis the front-runner to replace Megan Foxin "Transformers 3," TheWrap has learned. An individual close to the casting process says the actress has already had discussions with Bay about the coveted role. Other possible replacements for Fox include models Bar Rafaeli, Miranda Kerrand Brooklyn Decker

Paramounthas confirmed to TheWrap that the studio decided against picking up Fox's option for the sequel, and an individual close to the production explained that as screenwriter Ehren Krugerwas developing the screenplay with director Michael Bay, it made sense for Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) to have a new love interest

James Avery (Phillip Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel Air) Confirmed as Voice Actor for Transformers 3

This last weekend, an internet rumor spread that James had passed away. In confirmation that he was indeed still alive and that his death was some cruel hoax, a representative for the actor stated that he is doing well and will assume the role of
Spoiler [+]
Silverbolt (Autobot and leader of the Aerialbots)
in Transformers 3! Confirmation!

Back in February, it was reported that James Avery would be providing the voice for a new Transformer called
Spoiler [+]
Silverbolt
tin Transformers 3

http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...r-transformers-3-169927/

Some Transformers 3 Details - 3D, End of Trilogy, Villian Revealed

/film has posted up quite a bit of information pertaining to Transformers 3, and some of it may be in the spoiler realm so keep that in mind when reading or discussing this any further. First for the non-spoiler stuff:

-Transformers 3will be released in 3D. No word though if it will be shot in 3D or converted in post.

-"Dorky comedy" gone. Twins are "basically" gone.

-Transformers 3will be the end of a trilogy. Bay says “As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending.

Back
Top Bottom