******OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON PICS/INFO THREAD****** Teaser Trailer Pg 14

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

My DC people, Transformers will be filming for 3 days next week Oct 13-16th around the National Mall. I'll be there to take some pics if I can. I'm going to be around that location all of next week anyway. Hope I get some good pics. 

I should go...
I'm happy they are adding new characters, just hope they get screentime unlike in the second flick where only the twins were the new kids that got all of it
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]News[/td][/tr][/table]Transformers 3 DC Filming Locations Revealed, Will Start Next Week

By bwbm on Monday, October 04, 2010

ShareThis

The District of Columbia Department of Transportation released a list of street closures and parking restrictions that will begin next week October 11, 2010, for the filming of Transformers 3.

Street closures will consist of three days, but parking restrictions will last until the end of the week and will revolve mainly around the National Mall area.

It is unknown when filming at the Washington Convention Center, DAR Constitution Hall and the American Red Cross National Headquarters buildings will take place.
2010_1004_transformers1__scaled_500.jpg

2010_1004_transformers2__scaled_500.jpg

2010_1004_transformers3__scaled_500.jpg

2010_1004_transformers4__scaled_500.jpg

2010_1004_transformers5__scaled_500.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Yeah, I'm fine with the autobots they've chosen so far, although I'd be really geeked if the the post-animated movie guys like Ultra Magnus, Springer, Blurr,etc. showed up.  But my #1 wishlist is for Skywarp/Thundercracker.  No way you can't have the other 2 Seekers in there somewhere*sigh*

I know the race cars are "Wreckers", so I assume the green one is Springer. If not, Michael Bay is an idiot
sick.gif

Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon releasing 1st of July, 2011.

Transformers 3 Plot Summary Revealed

"The Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009’s Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. There's new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime "Transformers" character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth."

Lorenzo di Bonaventura; Producer of Transformers 3recently spoke about Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon’s 3D element as well as something else. Comedy.

"What you can expect is more comedy than we've ever had before" di Bonaventura revealed. He also told us a little bit about character development. "You can expect bigger action sequences than we've ever had before and you can expect a different character through-line for our lead because he's a little bit older and Rosie's a little bit older - there's a maturity there that didn't exist before. He's moved on to a new stage in his life with a job, and that's an interesting rite of passage, so I think it has the emotional elements that people are expecting of the movie, but they've moved forward in time, if you would.

http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...have-more-comedy-170772/

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Filming In New York City

It seems that the filming of Transformers 3is not over yet. Onlocationvacations.com reports that “Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for background work on TRANSFORMERS 3: the Dark of the Moon:

* Arabic/Middle Eastern, South Asian/East Indian, and African men and women with traditional ethnic wardrobe for work on Nov. 12 or Nov. 13.

Email a recent picture and contact information to [email protected]. Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email. Filming the week of November 8 in NYC.

http://www.tfw2005.com/tr...in-new-york-city-170877/

If scarlette johanson takes Meagan Fox role, that's a definite upgrade acting wise AND looks wise.
What's good with the Dinobots, and the Headmasters?

other notes

A Decepticon has been revealed to turn into a Superfund armored truck.

The Dreads, a group of Decepticon clones that turn into Chevrolet Suburban emergency vehicles

The Dreads have often been seen on set driving next to Megatron

It has been said that two robot assassins that will appear and murder humans in a scene to be filmed in Sherman Oaks

A black Dodge Charger SRT-8 is rumoured to appear as a Decepticon.

There will be a scene which will involve a huge Decepticon tipping over a building which Sam is in.

A red Chevrolet Silverado was spotted with tinted windows but it is unknown if it is a Transformer.

Also another Peterbilt truck attached with a cement trailer and a Volvo truck were spotted being used in a chase sequence and are believed to be Transformers

A Maybach 62 Landaulet, a JetTrain, a black/orange Chevrolet Impala were spotted and are believed to be Transformers

It has been said that Space Shuttle Discovery is a Transformer and it is also hinted that Atlas & Delta rockets are also Transformers

A group of CH-53E Super Stallions were also spotted during filming

A red Chevrolet Camaro was also spotted on set.

Megatron, the Decepticon Leader that has changed his alternate mode to an armored rusty Mack Titan tank truck equipped with heavy weaponry. He has been described as the demented version of Optimus Prime's vehicle mode

On November 27, it was confirmed that a two-minute trailer will be attached with Tron: Legacy and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 2D and 3D

the jet train is most likely astrotrain (decepticon).........bay did say he really wanted to add a triplechanger to the film

volvo truck looks like it could be ultra magnus (autobot)

the other Peterbilt truck attached with a cement trailer could be motormaster (decepticon)

Space Shuttle Discovery could be sky lynx (autobot)

the Ferrari458 Italia could be rodimus.......they cant use the name hot rod due to copyrights

im pissed they havent added other seekers like thundercracker or skywarp
30t6p3b.gif

) Get ready to see a Sneak Peekof the upcoming Transformers: Dark Of The MoonTrailer. Entertainment Tonightis saying that they will be showing a brief clip from the Transformers 3trailer, about to be shown to the audience with the release of The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of Dawn Treader.

Jimmy88 of TFW2005 Movie Discussions said that he heard the news from a radio commercial and also said that the commercial even played a voice clip of Optimus Prime. He says that ET is showing this tomorrow (2010/12/06) at 06:30PM EST. Check your local listings to see for any changes in air time.

--Dark of the Moon??? Thats the best they can come up with?
sick.gif

--Revenge of the Fallen was awful. The first one was fine.

--The original cartoon series & the original cartoon movie > the Michael Bay stuff.

Back
Top Bottom