Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

we here now baby ...
DfhpgxTW0AAlLZm.jpg

Can’t compare releases

FTL value prob down due to JTH which is same shoe without clear out sole and those released like crazy and still selling for more somehow

FTL are cool, hope size 10 keeps dipping tbh I’d lobe to own again (likely wouldn’t wear)
They’re definitely hitting 350 and maybe 325. I don’t see them going down to 300 or less. Price will stay there for a bit in my opinion

I just sold my FTLs because I have had them for almost 4 months and haven’t worn them due to fear of yellowing those soles. If I ever have a pair of shoes for more than 90 days without wearing them, they’re out the door and I’m buying something I will wear. I needed some money for off white 1s which I should have waited a little longer on as they are going to hit 800 in a 10 if not lower. Oh well, I’m glad I have them

how do you think it gets to the access point..... a ups driver

yea but theres no chance it would say delivered to access point and the access point doesnt have it for you when you go pick up. that only happens when delivering to ya crib. says delivered. you go outside and theres nothing.

100 + pairs (asks) sz 11 on stockX ...20 more than last time I counted. Wondering how many of those may be fake.

556BB50D-448E-4927-A665-B74262CC09A8.jpeg

First I would like to make an apology if this offends anyone. Specially to OP. If it does, I’ll take it down. Don’t know why it reminds me of a chalk outline. Yes, I’m still a little salty I missed out a 10 minute head start. Don’t mind me. But congrats on the scoop.

556BB50D-448E-4927-A665-B74262CC09A8.jpeg

First I would like to make an apology if this offends anyone. Specially to OP. If it does, I’ll take it down. Don’t know why it reminds me of a chalk outline. Yes, I’m still a little salty I missed out a 10 minute head start. Don’t mind me. But congrats on the scoop.
That's insane lol I notice it as I see the outline. It's all good. And thanks

yea but theres no chance it would say delivered to access point and the access point doesnt have it for you when you go pick up. that only happens when delivering to ya crib. says delivered. you go outside and theres nothing.
lmfao, the access point scenario has literally happened to me before ... he can scan it there & forget it on the truck ... on purpose or on accident.

My driver's son goes to school with my nephew so he's really nice to us lol. He even hides my packages in a spot where no one sees it. Gotta make friends with yo driver!
I’m usually not home when stuff gets delivered so it’s either have it dropped off on my porch when I get home or get it at the store hours before.

100 + pairs (asks) sz 11 on stockX ...20 more than last time I counted. Wondering how many of those may be fake.
Or people just posting it knowing they’ll have in hand before the 2 day shipping requirement ends.

What are the chances of these increasing tremendously in value to the point where I would regret not buying them on stock x at these current prices?

how do you think it gets to the access point..... a ups driver
True but better chances. I’ve had a driver say it’s delivered and it not be there. Had to call an he said that he delivered to the wrong address. Don’t get me wrong, I have stuff delivered to my porch all the time. Also I’ll be able to pick them up at the store hours before they hit my porch.

What are the chances of these increasing tremendously in value to the point where I would regret not buying them on stock x at these current prices?

Honestly no one knows for sure. I have an idea that it’ll go up further than the price now. Once all the DS pairs dry up it hasn’t to go up.

Yea I see where coming from. I usually tried to put my packages I deliver out of sight so u cant see it from the street, at least that's how we're suppose to do it.

Back
Top Bottom