Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

True but better chances. I’ve had a driver say it’s delivered and it not be there. Had to call an he said that he delivered to the wrong address. Don’t get me wrong, I have stuff delivered to my porch all the time. Also I’ll be able to pick them up at the store hours before they hit my porch.

Had that happen to me once, none of the houses had # on them, peeled inside a mailbox to see the address but that was a no go either, just took it back to the building.... better safe than sorry.

100 + pairs (asks) sz 11 on stockX ...20 more than last time I counted. Wondering how many of those may be fake.
That can be misleading. I put a bunch of fake above-market asks when I want to buy something to make it look like there's a market imbalance. I doubt I'm the only one. Conversely, I assume resellers are making lots of fake below-market bids.

Or is that what you meant? I read it as fake pairs rather than fake asks.

100 + pairs (asks) sz 11 on stockX ...20 more than last time I counted. Wondering how many of those may be fake.

There's almost 1500 pairs on ebay, I know there's some fakes but that's still a lot of resellers when you combine that with stockx

lmfao, the access point scenario has literally happened to me before ... he can scan it there & forget it on the truck ... on purpose or on accident.

they can only get away with that if the access point is dumb and doesnt count and signs off on possession of 5 packages when they only have 4 :lol:

That can be misleading. I put a bunch of fake above-market asks when I want to buy something to make it look like there's a market imbalance. I doubt I'm the only one. Conversely, I assume resellers are making lots of fake below-market bids.

Makes sense. I guess both fake asks and resellers trying to send in fakes.

F8FCA95E-E657-4533-822D-B60F008C1CE8.jpeg

Out for delivery today. They should be waiting on me when I get home from work. I won’t be able to look them over good until 10 tonight (dad life) but after that I’m going to do what I always do and try them on wirh my plaid, flannel pajama pants. I may post pics because that look is fire

I’ve bought 14 pairs of shoes from Stock X over the past 2 years and only 1 (shattered backboards) didn’t pass the inspection. This could be because they were fake or not deadstock but I’ll never know.

My question is, how many of you have had shoes fail inspection from Stock X? It just seems risky as a reseller to send fake pairs just because they’ll keep them (fakes aren’t always cheap) and make you pay a fee. I just don’t see there being that many fake pairs on Stock X. eBay on the other hand is a different story

As far as prices go, I’m sticking with my original prediction that in a size 10, these will dip to 325 to 350 for about a week and then after a couple of weeks they will go back up to 375-400 where they will stay as I think 400 will the ceiling from now on, at least for a while.

Wait you do what?

Damn, this last pair from Nike not looking too good. My other orders out for delivery today but one hasn't even shipped yet :smh:

Back
Top Bottom