Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

C5CC97ED-C55C-4E86-A929-AA25C11BC7B8.jpeg

So glad I was able to cop locally and get a promo shirt for the hassel. By far one of the craziest releases I have been apart in my 20+ yrs of collecting. Congrats to all that got Ws!

Does anybody know of a legit spot in the US that does size swaps? These must go straight to feet!

Wait you do what?
Say I'm trying to buy a shoe. And there are 10 bids ranging from 175-199, and 10 offers ranging from 201-225. I'll put in another 5 offers in the range of 220-230.
So before, the market consisted of 10 offers ranging from 201-225, and now the market consists of 15 offers ranging from 201-230. And before, there were 10 bids and 10 offers, and now there are 10 bids and 15 offers.
The idea is to make the market look less balanced and thus buyers more patient and sellers less patient. It's more effective in less liquid markets.

Was at a wedding over the weekend and had a late Friday night. Luckily I woke up just in time for the release and stayed persistent on the SNKRS app despite the error messages. First W in a very long time.

Can't wait to open up the box when it's delivered later today. The Jordan IV is my favorite sneaker silhouette of all time and this colorway speaks to me.

Say I'm trying to buy a shoe. And there are 10 bids ranging from 175-199, and 10 offers ranging from 201-225. I'll put in another 5 offers in the range of 220-230.
So before, the market consisted of 10 offers ranging from 201-225, and now the market consists of 15 offers ranging from 201-230. And before, there were 10 bids and 10 offers, and now there are 10 bids and 15 offers.
The idea is to make the market look less balanced and thus buyers more patient and sellers less patient. It's more effective in less liquid markets.
You're way over thinking the shoe game, boss. Nobody cares about your high asks. People only care about the one ask at $201. Nobody even sees your asks from $220-$230. They see $201 and buy or pass.

Every time I think someone is doing the most somebody posts something that proves me wrong. How many stock x accounts do you have :lol:
Haha you don't need multiple accounts to place multiple offers. If what I suggested took much time/effort I wouldn't bother. I imagine the impact is pretty marginal.

still can't believe chase flagged two size 10 charges even after I authorized it during the snkrs drop.

hoping sns blesses me with a W

I’ve bought 14 pairs of shoes from Stock X over the past 2 years and only 1 (shattered backboards) didn’t pass the inspection. This could be because they were fake or not deadstock but I’ll never know.

My question is, how many of you have had shoes fail inspection from Stock X? It just seems risky as a reseller to send fake pairs just because they’ll keep them (fakes aren’t always cheap) and make you pay a fee. I just don’t see there being that many fake pairs on Stock X. eBay on the other hand is a different story

i believe someone posted on this forum that stockx flagged one of their shoes as fake and he filed a dispute, stockx looked at their cameras and saw the person inspecting the shoe grabbing the wrong pair or something..

Not true for me. Doubt I'm the only one.
Why do you care what the people with unrealistic asks are asking? I just feel like you're putting in way too much effort to be slick when your efforts don't affect anything. Buyers care about what they can buy a pair for. Sellers care about what they can sell their pair for. All the other lowball offers and unrealistic asks are just noise.

still can't believe chase flagged two size 10 charges even after I authorized it during the snkrs drop.

hoping sns blesses me with a W

Chase did the same to me. Tried to purchase a sz 10 and got a Fraud message and authorized it but of course it was too late. Went back and tried for a 10.5 and got it.

Chase did the same to me. Tried to purchase a sz 10 and got a Fraud message and authorized it but of course it was too late. Went back and tried for a 10.5 and got it.

did the same but couldn't get a 10.5 either lol. Chase is a good bank but annoying for limited sneaker drops, especially for raffles

chase used to send me fraud alerts when i copped kicks. but that was back when i first started copping heavy. havent gotten a fraud alert in ages. maybe cause i cop so much kicks now lol.

they send you fraud alerts for purchases that dont seem to match your shopping patterns imo. at least that how it is for me.

Last edited:
My question is, how many of you have had shoes fail inspection from Stock X? It just seems risky as a reseller to send fake pairs just because they’ll keep them (fakes aren’t always cheap) and make you pay a fee. I just don’t see there being that many fake pairs on Stock X. eBay on the other hand is a different story

some people don't know the pairs they have are fake. Some people get got and don't realize it until they wear it or try to sell it and it gets legit checked.

chase used to send me fraud alerts when i copped kicks. but that was back when i first started copping heavy. havent gotten a fraud alert in ages. maybe cause i cop so much kicks now lol.

they send you fraud alerts for purchases that dont seem to match your shopping patterns imo. at least that how it is for me.
Thats the thing though, I always cop shoes or purchase things in this price range if not way more almost weekly and never get flagged for fraud. I pretty much spend that every week on supreme drops alone. One time BofA flagged the Zebra raffle with Barneys and had to call back to have them rerun the card. At least with Barneys I had already won the pair, SNKRS only tries to run it once lol.

Thats the thing though, I always cop shoes or purchase things in this price range if not way more almost weekly and never get flagged for fraud. I pretty much spend that every week on supreme drops alone. One time BofA flagged the Zebra raffle with Barneys and had to call back to have them rerun the card. At least with Barneys I had already won the pair, SNKRS only tries to run it once lol.

call em and ask them to automatically allow all purchases from nike in the future.

I will do that sir. thanks. I tried doing that with BofA before the Barneys raffle purchase went through and they told me it should work. It didnt work and then called them back and they told me that they cant do that LOL.

yea as far as im aware, banks really have no way of manually allowing anything to happen. its all automated.

i tried doing that once and the rep told me it was fine. When it failed and I called back, rep 2 basically told me the first rep lied

yea as far as im aware, banks really have no way of manually allowing anything to happen. its all automated.

i tried doing that once and the rep told me it was fine. When it failed and I called back, rep 2 basically told me the first rep lied

Ill still try with Chase because it is a diff bank and may have different rules but idk. I have realized whenever you speak to a customer service agent, on the phone or even in person, they tend to tell whatever you need to hear to get you off the phone or out of there face lol. Most dont know what they're talking about LOL

Back
Top Bottom