Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

07C85F9F-F10F-471A-B9AE-A074B0256F7E.jpeg

trav 1 low in sz13 got down to like 600
I gotta remember that my sz 9 is always inflated. I envy some of you bigger footers when it comes to this type of stuff.

why they have so much white smh..
I actually like the more white on these Highs. Differentiates them from any other 1s I have, and I like that they resemble that sample 1 from way back when.

I gotta remember that my sz 9 is always inflated. I envy some of you bigger footers when it comes to this type of stuff.

I actually like the more white on these Highs. Differentiates them from any other 1s I have, and I like that they resemble that sample 1 from way back when.
its always hit or miss

try a sz13 in off white 4s or certain other shoes and it can be an extra 3-400 on other sizes

I’d be SHOCKED if they’re ever under $900. The original Travis 1 Lows were never lower than $900 in my size 9. Though these are a sequel (second Travis 1 Low), they’re also a double collab with Fragment of all companies (a company that has one of the most coveted Jordan 1 collabs), so I think these are gonna be pretty damn high. I’m personally thinking $1K+ out the gate. Especially since so many also love the color way. I’m after the Highs, but I’m wishing everyone luck whichever pair they’re after.

theyll settle at over $900 because the bare minimum plug price for these was $900+. but there will be a lot of lows which means there will be a lot of people who cop at retail selling these in the days weeks after release. thatll be your chance to cop on the cheaper end of the market. once those pairs dry up all thatll be left are the pairs that were $900+ from the jump.

one thing ive learned since thr trophy rooms is that for the higher end hype stuff, the market is heavily influenced by that plug/back door price. for the trophy rooms that was ~$1500 and that generally what they go for after fees on the big platforms

The original Travis 1 Lows were never lower than $900 in my size 9.

I never monitored your size, but a majority of the low's were $500-600 for a very long time (From Release Date-Summer 2020) before they started climbing.
They had no hype at all.

Now, this one, I don't see coming anywhere close to the price of that due to the current hype level of AJ1's, more resellers & collab infatuation in general.

PO

Highs 8k
Lows 120k according to that Shawnleekix guy

the numbers i heard were a tad bit higher but a lot closer than the numbers social media accounts were sharing a month ago. the early "leaks" had the highs at 50k and the lows at 200k which i knew wasnt true.

its market manipulation. He has early pairs for sale so he’s got incentive to Understate the numbers too.

Back
Top Bottom