Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Take away the colab, and all I see is pretty unappealing color blocking on those highs. How much is the love for these driven my the collab status & resell pot'l?

I disagree entirely. I am bored of Jordan 1's, and have been for over a year. This is the first color blocking scheme I've liked in a minute. I honestly wish it was just a normal release, no Travis collab and a normal swoosh.

Take away the colab, and all I see is pretty unappealing color blocking on those highs. How much is the love for these driven my the collab status & resell pot'l?
For me personally, I couldn’t care less if they’re a collab or not. They could remove every connection to Travis or Fragment, and I’d still be in. I like the use of this unreleased/sample colorway and color blocking on a 1 for a single release. Don’t need a bunch of 1s in this color blocking, just 1. Definitely makes them different from all my other 1s. I felt the same way about the collab connection with my original Travis 1 Highs. A Chi color blocked 1 (my favorite color blocking ever), but using brown instead of red, is dope to me regardless. The reverse Swoosh made no difference to me, and was minor to me since everything else was so dope IMO.

What’s stopping people from just getting some angelus paint and painting the toe black? I personally like the white toe and on the highs and hope

Those highs are a must. Probably the last of 1's I'll buy in a minute.
Man, they’re the only 1 I’ve actually wanted since…the Court Purple 2.0s I think. Passed on both the co.jp pairs (silvers were cool (but have a bunch of grey and silverish kicks), navy’s are dope but have a few Dunks and Dunk SB highs in the exact same blocking and color), have the Trav 1 Highs so the Mochas were redundant to me personally, and passed on both both the Hyper Royals and the UNCs this year. Unless something unknown pops up, I will have only bought the CP 2.0s, NG 85s, and these Trav x Frags in a span of 2 years. The least amount of 1s I’ve bought in such a span in a long time.

It's super depressing knowing these are going to be pretty much raffled off everywhere they are released. Nobody had any clue these were being added to the website today. That was their chance for a shock drop and it's gone now. Miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom