Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Maybe it's just me but the blue on those official pics look lighter than the "early pairs", "reps", or whatever you want to call them that have been floating around various IG bloggers

C80FD2AA-3157-412B-885D-02095C6321EF.jpeg
Manifesting many dubs for Niketalk.

Maybe it's just me but the blue on those official pics look lighter than the "early pairs", "reps", or whatever you want to call them that have been floating around various IG bloggers

the lighting in the official images are making them look considerably lighter than the are. They aren’t the same color as the OG fragment highs either.

idk what the most current fakes look like, but a month ago, this is what was circulating. The “best”
Fakes had the wrong color blue.
legit on top, fake on bottom
AA7B4F0F-9F9E-4ED6-88D0-557FB7B03101.jpeg

3D8FCF30-02B5-4DB6-A3A8-046BE9338EE9.jpeg

511B33E0-190E-4E2B-97AC-9A8EECB20222.jpeg

I love that the blue is lighter, actually looking like military blue, as opposed to more of a royal blue color that they looked like in early images. I have enough royal or royalish 1s (2001 and 2017 Royals, Game Royals, ACTUAL Hyper Royals from 2018, and the Storm Blues/Kentucky’s). A unique color blocking with a unique shade of blue, equals all in for me.

Is it sad that ive been selling old shoes and pieces from my closet to pay resell for the Lows?

let me answer that; Yes , yes it is.

lows are the SOTY for me

if highs over $2k which is very likely, I'll be out. I'm satisfied with just the lows frags and my OG high frags

Back
Top Bottom