Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

In yalls opinion, who's winning this trade? 🤔

Screenshot_20220429-001045_Tradeblock.jpg
Lows. That your deal?

Yea, I slept on it last night, woke up this am and went ahead and pulled the trigger. Been wanting these lows to go with my mocha lows. I figured I probably shouldn't pass on this deal.
Screenshot_20220429-075943_Tradeblock.jpg
Hopefully that app is on their A game for authenticating and they check out for u fam

The winner is whoever is getting the shoes that they want. The sneaker community is so strange. Always asking others if a trade is fair. If you are trading for something that you really want give up what you are will to part with to get it. Why ask others? just my .02
I don't disagree, BUT you cannot overlook value

Lows are nice, but aren't the reps like 1:1 at this point? I'd be scared that tradeblock lets a fufu get through. If you're okay with letting go the best cw for ow5, go for it. University blue 4's did nothing for me so it makes for good trade bait in your case

only 1:1 if youre looking at a rep stand alone with out any context. I would expect any platform that offers authentication to have authentic pairs to reference. no rep of these is gonna pass with an authentic pair in hand.
there is a good thread on the GOAT reddit about an ex - GOAT employee and they have a tiered system, so the guy authenticating $1,000 plus shoes only authenticates those types and has earned his/her way to do so

the guy authenticating GR releases/ lowered price items is not authenticating the high priced stuff

Last edited:
there is a good thread on the GOAT reddit about an ex - GOAT employee and they have a tiered system, so the guy authenticating $1,000 plus shoes only authenticates those types and has earned his/her way to do so

the guy authenticating GR releases/ lowered price items is not authenticating the high priced stuff

Lots of interesting stuff, but the good stuff is definitely behind an NDA. I’ve got a friend that works in the authentication world. There’s a lot of stuff that they use proprietary software on including AI vision systems. For instance the footbed storing underneath the midsole of 1s is scanned in and analyzed. I have my friend run my legit checks through the software pretty regularly. He specifically works on 1’s and 4’s though

He hints at it here

I know yall saw that video of that girl from ebay authenticating the Travis Fragment highs and only looked at one shoe and the size tag and was like "yup these travis legit bro". Snapped a ebay authenticated tag on it and everything, whole process from taking the shoe out to put the tag on took like 30 seconds lol.

I know yall saw that video of that girl from ebay authenticating the Travis Fragment highs and only looked at one shoe and the size tag and was like "yup these travis legit bro". Snapped a ebay authenticated tag on it and everything, whole process from taking the shoe out to put the tag on took like 30 seconds lol.
Post it?

True I saw it. But I also know that the best fake frags on the market don’t get the retail authentic shape right, have darker aged soles, and are a slightly different color of blue. I wouldn’t doubt someone handling real and fakes everyday could do it for those shoes.

Real talk, the state of fakes in 2022 is this: Fakes have gotten good enough that 95% of them are passable on foot for casual wear. Beyond that, when you get into the nitty gritty, if you even have too, most aren’t stacking up.

Last edited:
True I saw it. But I also know that the best fake frags on the market don’t get the retail authentic shape right, have darker aged soles, and are a slightly different color of blue. I wouldn’t doubt someone handling real and fakes everyday could do it for those shoes.

Real talk, the state of fakes in 2022 is this: Fakes have gotten good enough that 95% of them are passable on foot for casual wear. Beyond that, when you get into the nitty gritty, if you even have too, most aren’t stacking up.
That’s insane how good fakes that got, it sad really.

That’s insane how good fakes that got, it sad really.

Ehhh. This is the natural result of creating a market where shoes reach $1.5k. Although i participate in it, im not a fan of the fact that the hobby has become such an upper middle class suburban hobby. so if folks want to rock fakes I got no issue with it. I’m not gonna look down on someone for not wanting to drop $1000+ on a shoe and tell them that they have to settle for Jordan 1 brotherhoods cause they’re easy to get :lol:

Last edited:

I seen that video. She also authenticated the TS air maxes that never came out.

Easiest way to spot rep tragment lows is the toe box shape.

If they look kinda like a banana they're real.

Back
Top Bottom