Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

"now that all that good stuff (self- social media promotion) is outta the way, let's just jump right into the kicks" :lol:
"i think these released overseas first a while ago.. like on stockx and stuff like that" :lol:

I didnt believe the chick and I dont believe you. Then again you arent saying a date so you could be right after all.
no one believed me on the MCA drop date either. Make sure u dont not believe me when the date comes in a fortnight

i mean thats jut the niche for YT now a days.. dude got a sponsor for the video to promote an item (get that money)

was no longer then what 15seconds ? i dont mind them short sponsor plugs

cant wait for my Parras to come in.. they En Route to me now

get the **** outta here. first 10 sec and hes tryna sell me a bracelet

and i got no problem with sean, dudes a cool NT'er.

SG comes with quality & history of whatever item he’s reviewing so him getting the sponsor plug out first is smart

Ain't just that, it's quality of info and shots of the sneaker. Other video ain't hittin' like that my G.

the other video I posted showed the shoes doing a 360 100% of the time.

no offense to sean or other youtubers, but I hate how the videos always fades back to him talking. i wanna see the shoes, not you.

Y’all should check out Chris Cataluna on YT. Pretty informative and entertaining. Plus his videos are edited extremely well.

it was in the psg thread...
:nerd:

:nerd:

upload_2019-8-7_17-42-22.png

no one believed me on the MCA drop date either. Make sure u dont not believe me when the date comes in a fortnight
They might of believed you if they could decipher it. People prolly think these gonna release in the game now and not the 21st lol..

Last edited:
StockX contest shoes came in today. Picked up from the UPS location and came in a giant box. First thought was they may have packaged it extra because it was for a contest. Then I though, maybe they put extra items in there. Open the box....no joke this is how they came. Box top is crushed and shoes were tumbling around the huge box.
DE89206D-4070-4326-B9EA-DFBAC958E32C.jpeg

SMH. Could atleast put in a regular sz box they usually send them out in.

Haha, still pretty enjoyable to watch though.
I can see way, his personality just isn't for me though. However, he's a very good reviewer, and I appreciate his attention to detail & quality shots.
StockX contest shoes came in today. Picked up from the UPS location and came in a giant box. First thought was they may have packaged it extra because it was for a contest. Then I though, maybe they put extra items in there. Open the box....no joke this is how they came. Box top is crushed and shoes were tumbling around the huge box.
DE89206D-4070-4326-B9EA-DFBAC958E32C.jpeg

SMH. Could atleast put in a regular sz box they usually send them out in.
make sure u put money to the side for a footage massage after u wear those.

if Goat has Instant-Ship $700 no box, then yeah maybe I'd rub my chin.

But sellers are free to list anything, even fakes. Especially the used section. Doesn't mean it'll pass authentication tho. But you can still list anything

I can see way, his personality just isn't for me though. However, he's a very good reviewer, and I appreciate his attention to detail & quality shots.

make sure u put money to the side for a footage massage after u wear those.
These are not my sz but besides that I've never really been a fan of these. Sold the last two pears I originally had. Should have held on to them but it is what it is. These will be sold eventually or used as trade bait.

Y’all worrying about the boxes!?? I’m trying to see what’s the earliest I can lace these 6’s up. Nobody’s cook group got the answers yet?!

Last edited:
wasn't the latest rumor for september? Anyway most people didn't even have the correct guess for when the lows was gonna drop, it literally came into fruition 48 hours before the snkrs release. If they're gonna charge $250 for some VI's, yall better give me the works and give me that special box.

Back
Top Bottom