Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Whens the expected delivery date?
9E08DF77-0A8D-4D91-997F-F0BDAA2E52C2.jpeg
Probably after that once there’s actual movement.

I think there might be some mad resellers out there that may actually stock up on these now to control the market value on them and raise that price up. Or prices could fizzle out once pairs get delivered lol. Time will tell. The one thing the TS1 high proved was to expect the unexpected.

I def see these dipping once pairs come in then eventually go back up. Of corse the won’t be the hi prices but theyll def be up there doesn’t matter if it’s a low or not it’s a Travis shoe. All his shoes have a pretty price tag on them

SNKRS pair coming in on Tuesday supposedly. :smokin

Cant believe prices are still this high though. If anyone wants for resale I say bite if you see anything under $700. Dont think these will go as low as most people think.

I think there might be some mad resellers out there that may actually stock up on these now to control the market value on them and raise that price up. Or prices could fizzle out once pairs get delivered lol. Time will tell. The one thing the TS1 high proved was to expect the unexpected.

Nothing about the Hi's was unexpected. They tanked because of idiots and the prices rose back up accordingly, just like the lows, just like almost all hyped shoes. If this is the final release once all the idiots sell prices are going to be sky high. If there's a wider release its going to dip again but then rise after the panic selling period ends.

Did Travis site or SNKRS have 12.5???

And yeah seems like no store release. Also prob the reason so many people hit. This is it folks

Order status still "unknown." Never thought I'd be that guy sweating the shipping update from Nike. But where the **** is my shipping update from Nike lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190721-213005_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20190721-213005_Nike.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 45
So what happened to a September release for these TS1 lows? Was this shock drop the only chance for us to get it retail?

Back
Top Bottom