Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I meant from a PR standpoint. Travis’ stock is at an all time low rn. He isn’t at DaBaby level, obviously, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pulled from Day N Vegas later this month.
I mean we'll see what his mental state is but I doubt he performs considering he is supposed to headline Saturday Night in six days.

This is why I'm glad I went to all his shows before he became mainstream

It's gotten so bad over the years

Last edited:
^^^ Nike quickly excuses themselves whenever there’s controversy

most corporations do honestly. I mean I would remove my stuff as well. I’m sure they were a sponsor. They want good press not bad. I’m not putting my name on something just to be dragged in public discourse for continuing to support the festival after the festival cancelled its self.

^^^ Nike quickly excuses themselves whenever there’s controversy
most corporations do honestly. I mean I would remove my stuff as well. I’m sure they were a sponsor. They want good press not bad. I’m not putting my name on something just to be dragged in public discourse for continuing to support the festival after the festival cancelled its self.
How quickly you guys forget about Kaepernick.
Nike even elevated the “marketing” with him removed.

I mean we'll see what his mental state is but I doubt he performs considering he is supposed to headline Saturday Night in six days.

i think that’ll say a lot if he does perform. I’m a huge Trav fan being from Houston. It would be very insensitive and he would lose some respect. I believe he genuinely cares about his fans and his mental probably isn’t right to perform at a high level. Prayers to everyone involved and the families. Similar to COVID, I believe this will change festivals going forward.

I believe he genuinely cares about his fans and his mental probably isn’t right to perform at a high level.

giphy (3).gif

Waking up this morning and looking at some of these videos / witness accounts is heavy…

I’m older now and my heavy concert days are far behind me but there was ALWAYS an etiquette with shows that had pits and heavy crowds…People would stop and help others out of the area if they saw somebody fall or was in need of help…Performers stopped shows several times when they notice people needing help or if things were starting to get out of control…

Seeing these videos and stuff of Travis not only continuing the show, but encouraging the crowd to get crazier as people are being extracted feet away from him; or as ambulances are trying to make their way through the crowd is disgusting…

I think back to how heavy Woodstock 99 was where three people passed away…And one of those was a guy who accidentally got run over because he was sleeping under a truck…Eight people died in Houston, it appears from crowd related trampling, 8 people, let that sink in…Woodstock has put on how many more festivals since then again? Exactly…

These ****ers should’ve canceled the whole thing the first time these clowns rushed the gates earlier that day, or when they let people rush the merch area causing a stampede…Instead they let the show go on and the headline performer incited MORE chaos as he watched people die, and emergency services struggle to reach them…EVERYBODY involved, including Travis Scott, need to be held accountable…Astroworld needs to not be a thing for a very, very long time…

Last edited:
Waking up this morning and looking at some of these videos / witness accounts is heavy…

I’m older now and my heavy concert days are far behind me but there was ALWAYS an etiquette with shows that had pits and heavy crowds…People would stop and help others out of the area if they saw somebody fall or was in need of help…Performers stopped shows several times when they notice people needing help or if things were starting to get out of control…

Seeing these videos and stuff of Travis not only continuing the show, but encouraging the crowd to get crazier as people are being extracted feet away from him; or as ambulances are trying to make their way through the crowd is disgusting…

I think back to how heavy Woodstock 99 was where three people passed away…And one of those was a guy who accidentally got run over because he was sleeping under a truck…Eight people died in Houston, it appears from crowd related trampling, 8 people, let that sink in…Woodstock has put on how many more festivals since then again? Exactly…

These ****ers should’ve canceled the whole thing the first time these clowns rushed the gates earlier that day, or when they let people rush the merch area causing a stampede…Instead they let the show go on and the headline performer incited MORE chaos as he watched people die, and emergency services struggle to reach them…EVERYBODY involved, including Travis Scott, need to be held accountable…Astroworld needs to not be a thing for a very, very long time…
Yeah I feel this is the conclusion of his festival rage concerts

He’s rich & can easily afford another shoe. He should have taken off the other foot of the shoe & given them away. He’d look that much cooler.
Spitting dude? Inciting the crowd to beat him up?

Fast frwd a few years later…

8 people dead, tons injured, & now apologizing on Twitter for the mass casualty?

That sequence of events makes him look like an idiot.

Wonder if Nike will drop him? 🤔

Last edited:
It's one thing to get a mosh pit of going at a show in a limited space, when most ppl are in reserved seats. But when you have 50,000 ppl in front of you....

I can't see Nike standing behind his products now as they will forever be tainted by this event.

Is it all Travis fault? No. But did he hold a good amount of the responsibility? Yes. He could have and should have paused the show when ambulances drove into the crowd and kids were being carried out unconscious. As big of a Travis fan I am, that was wrong on his part.

Back
Top Bottom