Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ban yourself you the one tellin people to eff themselves sound like a psychopath.. exactly what that dude was talkin about this isnt a thread about death its a thread about shoes we wana get back to talkin bout shoes. Yeah what happened is horrible we all agree but you dudes bombarding this thread with this stuff give it a break already nobody is silencing you just take it to another thread im sure u can find one on here. Most of us aint even Travis fans were just fans of the sneakers.

This whole thing is just a sad situation all around. Many things could of been done to prevent this travesty. Not going to blame anyone specific because I think the blame is going to be shared all around. The disgusting thing is the old travis video's resurfacing at his concert which makes him look bad and lack some credibility in saying he cares about fan safety. I'm not totally buying him not knowing what is going on. There are a few video being shared that show many musicians stopping the show for fan safety whether its from fainting or sexual assault and it either shows that travis is a complete selfish ******* for continuing or he's blind and oblivious to his environment.

My 21 year old son was there. I was watching the livestream in real time and trying to reach him. He was right up front left center of stage. He is safe but definitely affected/traumatized. One of the girls in his group was trampled on/stomped on and robbed of her front facing backpack while on the ground passed out. Thank god someone helped her. My son and the rest of his group were immediately separated right as the show started. He fought his way out of the crowd for his life. He told me that at one point he felt so compressed he took a breath and thought it would be his last. I am SO glad he and his friends are ok (girl was released from hospital with injuries and her eyes swollen shut) but have so much sorrow for the kids (yeah I'm old) that lost their lives there. A parent should never worry about losing their child at a concert or festival.

A lot of the rumors are untrue according to what my son has told me. I won't go into that bc I was not there. What I do know for a fact, as someone who has been to too many concerts and festivals to count, is that they were lax on security and medical. I watched it in real time during the opening of the gates all the way to the Apple Music livestream. They did not have enough and what they had were not trained to be ready for what was going to happen. The layout of the show was also an issue.

I'm not gonna lay all the blame on TS BUT he gets some blame as it happened on his watch and HIS name is on the event. If my name was on it, I'd make sure something like this would not happen. ESPECIALLY after you had a similar situation happen 2 years ago but with no deaths. Promoters should plan and prepare for the worst because anything can happen at an event of that scale.

The next slate of TS shoes honestly trash. It’s a current event and guess what a whole A thread doesn’t need to shut down cause ur now board. Y’all sound like twitch chatters.

mad cause the stream isn’t catered to ur taste

The shoes are going to drop and that will answer ur question. No Nike isn’t dropping TS why cause no criminal charges will held aginst him

Why

he’s rich it’s a America civil settlements win out. Also the lawyers can care less if TS goes to jail they want a check trust.

nike Stood with tiger woods bro tiger woods. Only way you getting dropped is if you get convicted of a crime or say something about Gay folks.

The next slate of TS shoes honestly trash. It’s a current event and guess what a whole A thread doesn’t need to shut down cause ur now board. Y’all sound like twitch chatters.

The shoes are going to drop and that will answer ur question. No Nike isn’t dropping TS why cause no criminal charges will held aginst him

Why

he’s rich it’s a America civil settlements win out. Also the lawyers can care less if TS goes to jail they want a check trust.

nike Stood with tiger woods bro tiger woods. Only way you getting dropped is if you get convicted of a crime or say something about Gay folks.

unnamed.gif

Ban yourself you the one tellin people to eff themselves sound like a psychopath.. exactly what that dude was talkin about this isnt a thread about death its a thread about shoes we wana get back to talkin bout shoes. Yeah what happened is horrible we all agree but you dudes bombarding this thread with this stuff give it a break already nobody is silencing you just take it to another thread im sure u can find one on here. Most of us aint even Travis fans were just fans of the sneakers.
Add name calling to the list. And yes you literally requested anyone talking about the death to be silenced. And yes eff anyone who is taking this stuff lightly.

Anyone can take an established work of art and tweak it, it's not something you should be paying extra for. Some of the dumbest crap ever has come out over the past few years and consumers only have themselves to blame for putting stupid people in positions of power. I'm aghast at how dumb the general person has become. A backwards swoosh, oh my god what a concept. What happened this weekend, with Aaron Rogers, etc just shows you how stupid humanity has allowed itself to become. The masses are incredibly stupid and selfish on the whole. And we worship all the wrong people who don't deserve a second of our time. Now Michael Jordan, he deserved it. But his empire is not in good hands right now.

I think I'll go to the Louvre this weekend and paint a moustache on the Mona Lisa and start selling prints for thousands of dollars. Because I'm brilliant.

Anyone can take an established work of art and tweak it, it's not something you should be paying extra for. Some of the dumbest crap ever has come out over the past few years and consumers only have themselves to blame for putting stupid people in positions of power. I'm aghast at how dumb the general person has become. A backwards swoosh, oh my god what a concept.

I think I'll go to the Louvre this weekend and paint a moustache on the Mona Lisa and start selling prints for thousands of dollars. Because I'm brilliant.

Only if it's in digital format, call it a project and now it's an NFT that you can in fact sell for thousands.

When you're a millionaire remember me.

Anyone can take an established work of art and tweak it, it's not something you should be paying extra for. Some of the dumbest crap ever has come out over the past few years and consumers only have themselves to blame for putting stupid people in positions of power. I'm aghast at how dumb the general person has become. A backwards swoosh, oh my god what a concept. What happened this weekend, with Aaron Rogers, etc just shows you how stupid humanity has allowed itself to become. The masses are incredibly stupid and selfish on the whole. And we worship all the wrong people who don't deserve a second of our time. Now Michael Jordan, he deserved it. But his empire is not in good hands right now.

the funny thing is, if you put a ziptie on the frame with "painting" on the corner on the painting or put the cactus jack smiley face on the painting. It would sell for millions.

Virgil’s off white collabs have produced probably 3 sneakers of the year.
Anyone can take an established work of art and tweak it
The 1 chi, the 5 black, and the 4 for women.
I think it’s more about the Producer doing the remix.
Travis Scott’s Jordan remixes are Pdiddy slapping a different hook on a 80s standard to Virgil’s being a much more original composition ala the Grey Album by Danger Mouse.

We all know that Trav wasn’t the first to do the reverse Swoosh, but it’s all about following, timing, perception, messaging, etc. If some random customizer would’ve reversed the Swoosh on a pair of 1s 5 years ago, we’d all balk and be like WTF. But Nike/JB collab’d with a SUPER popular celeb with a huge following and fan base and influence, and it’s perceived as hot to the mainstream. Had I slapped tied a zip tie on a pair of Nikes or Js 10 years ago, and written “AIR” or “SWOOSH” on them, I’d be looked at like I’m crazy. But again, there’s so many factors that go into something being popular or viewed in a positive/desirable light. Not right or wrong, just is.

Why

Exactly why they took Pacquiao's shoes lol

Nike only cares about money they don’t care about morals or being good people, just like every other company. If they see that they’re going to make more money in the long run sticking with Travis and it won’t hurt their stock they’ll keep dropping more shoes with him. If they see working with him will hurt their image but most importantly their stock then bye bye Scotty.

So we about to see Under Armour Travs in a few years, huh?

My 21 year old son was there. I was watching the livestream in real time and trying to reach him. He was right up front left center of stage. He is safe but definitely affected/traumatized. One of the girls in his group was trampled on/stomped on and robbed of her front facing backpack while on the ground passed out. Thank god someone helped her. My son and the rest of his group were immediately separated right as the show started. He fought his way out of the crowd for his life. He told me that at one point he felt so compressed he took a breath and thought it would be his last. I am SO glad he and his friends are ok (girl was released from hospital with injuries and her eyes swollen shut) but have so much sorrow for the kids (yeah I'm old) that lost their lives there. A parent should never worry about losing their child at a concert or festival.

A lot of the rumors are untrue according to what my son has told me. I won't go into that bc I was not there. What I do know for a fact, as someone who has been to too many concerts and festivals to count, is that they were lax on security and medical. I watched it in real time during the opening of the gates all the way to the Apple Music livestream. They did not have enough and what they had were not trained to be ready for what was going to happen. The layout of the show was also an issue.

I'm not gonna lay all the blame on TS BUT he gets some blame as it happened on his watch and HIS name is on the event. If my name was on it, I'd make sure something like this would not happen. ESPECIALLY after you had a similar situation happen 2 years ago but with no deaths. Promoters should plan and prepare for the worst because anything can happen at an event of that scale.
Super glad your son and his friends are ok.

That’s what i’ve been saying about the security & medical. Wasn’t nearly enough.

Other music festivals plan for the worst, Just look at Day N Vegas announcement of Travis not headlining

Back
Top Bottom