Official Umar Johnson Thread

Screenshot_20230212-050750_YouTube~2.jpg

Dude sounding like a complete sucka.

This is completely false. I am so tired of these weak minded dudes.

How you come out of a BLACK vagina and you talk and think like this? Straight disrespectful to your mother. All those white women who have been responsible for the deaths of innocent black men? I’ve always had black women who treated me well. Some dudes are a lost cause. Maybe it is better for us if they don’t date black women. Keep that energy away from our bloodlines.

I’ve always dealt with black women who have great character. Dudes are just WEAK. I’d never disrespect my mother or aunts like that. It’s sickening.

Ask Mammie Till about white women.

Look, yet another white women stabbing and killing her self hating black boyfriend.

Last edited:
Black folks act SO docile when they are in relationships with certain types of white folks. Not talking about the whites that are poor right alongside us but if we are talking about somewhat middle class? It's weird to see how we act around those types. Both black women and men do that goofy mess.

Black folks act SO docile when they are in relationships with certain types of white folks. Not talking about the whites that are poor right alongside us but if we are talking about somewhat middle class? It's weird to see how we act around those types. Both black women and men do that goofy mess.

Damn code switchers

I don't remember seeing this episode back in the day. Had to google and apparently they brought the show back with new episodes last year.

Supposed to be a kid's show. Why the hell do they have an episode about dating.

Kids viewing worse stuff on social media platforms but that show trash. I hate when they try and reboot certain shows.

The writers ought to be ashamed

I don't remember seeing this episode back in the day. Had to google and apparently they brought the show back with new episodes last year.

Supposed to be a kid's show. Why the hell do they have an episode about dating.
You don't remember all the episodes revolving around penny trying to go on dates? She went out with fridge perry looking dude in one I remember. Was flirting/dating some cat inside the matrix.

Really hope the school turns out to be what it was meant to be for our kids.

Wishing the best for Umar.
I could be wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, I believe your an educator.

Would you work there, say it is a functioning school with a 5 yr history and pay and relocation werent issues?

I'm not living in Delaware man. :lol:

For that reason, Nah.

Also, I feel safer working for a Public school where I am protected by a Union.

So nah. I would go visit though. It isn't THAT far from here.

Depending on how his pension is set up, once you're vested you can go work someplace else and still collect the pension once you reach retirement age.
Didn't know that.

Always thought teachers were forced to stay in the same town/state or risk losing their pension if they moved to another state.

Didn't know that.

Always thought teachers were forced to stay in the same town/state or risk losing their pension if they moved to another state.
I don't know a lot of teachers to say with certainty this isn't an exception to the rule which is why I say depending. My aunt taught in Connecticut until she had her years of service to be vested in her pension. She left to teach college until she reached retirement age and still got her teaching pension.

Saw him in that cowboy movie.

Absolutely hated the ending.

Never in a million years would have thought he'd be out here allowing himself to be done like this.

Chadwick Boseman would never :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom