Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

With the chin hair? I swear Steph Curry's ball handling is never talked about by folks. He has it on a string. Really.

Word. Everybody still sleep on this dude outside of his outside shooting
tired.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

c'mon Lamar thats not gonna give you a spot on the team
laugh.gif

Will winning B2B titles gets players tired. But what do I know.
grin.gif

So are they going to show the games on ESPN or what? 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

c'mon Lamar thats not gonna give you a spot on the team
laugh.gif

Will winning B2B titles gets players tired. But what do I know.
grin.gif

So are they going to show the games on ESPN or what? 

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

here is the team i would send over there:

PG: billups, rose, curry

SG: Durant, Iggy

SF: Granger, Gay, Green

PF: Love, Lee, Odum

C: B. Lopez
I like this squad but I would take Green off and add Mayo or Westbrook

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

here is the team i would send over there:

PG: billups, rose, curry

SG: Durant, Iggy

SF: Granger, Gay, Green

PF: Love, Lee, Odum

C: B. Lopez
I like this squad but I would take Green off and add Mayo or Westbrook

Mayo
indifferent.gif

Don't need that bum anywhere near the team.

I have a feeling they're gonna select the three vets: Billups, Odom and Wallace

All I know is KD, Curry and Evans are going to do work. Curry shooting the lights out and also making defenders look silly after they over-commit to the shot, and Evans will be slashing defenses off the bench and finishing in transition ala Wade in 2008. KD will do a combo of both.

I don't see them leaving Rondo at home either even though he can't shoot nor make any free throws. His court sense will be needed along with Billups and Rose. I see Curry and Evans playing without the ball most of time, allowing three point guards on the roster.

I think Westbrook and Mayo will be the odd men out. Mayo better not make the team.

Mayo
indifferent.gif

Don't need that bum anywhere near the team.

I have a feeling they're gonna select the three vets: Billups, Odom and Wallace

All I know is KD, Curry and Evans are going to do work. Curry shooting the lights out and also making defenders look silly after they over-commit to the shot, and Evans will be slashing defenses off the bench and finishing in transition ala Wade in 2008. KD will do a combo of both.

I don't see them leaving Rondo at home either even though he can't shoot nor make any free throws. His court sense will be needed along with Billups and Rose. I see Curry and Evans playing without the ball most of time, allowing three point guards on the roster.

I think Westbrook and Mayo will be the odd men out. Mayo better not make the team.

It was Mcgee. At first i thought it was OJ about playing PG. Lol

Wall and Mcgee can be very dangerous. Probably more dangerous than Rose and Noah since Mcgees ceiling is higher. I will definitely be keeping an eye on that duo.

It was Mcgee. At first i thought it was OJ about playing PG. Lol

Wall and Mcgee can be very dangerous. Probably more dangerous than Rose and Noah since Mcgees ceiling is higher. I will definitely be keeping an eye on that duo.

Like I told Double J's...I'm expecting 12-15 and 10 a game from JV this year. He's the most athletic 5 in the league after D12. Time to start showing out.

Like I told Double J's...I'm expecting 12-15 and 10 a game from JV this year. He's the most athletic 5 in the league after D12. Time to start showing out.

Back
Top Bottom