Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

sick.gif
@ the organization and discipline on defense.

Argentina/Spain/Greece will carve them UP.

What's everyone scared of Greece for? I've seen them play pre/post fight and I don't anything from them to fear.

sick.gif

What's everyone scared of Greece for? I've seen them play pre/post fight and I don't anything from them to fear.

sick.gif

Umm, not sure if youve been watching, but Spain is 1-2 buddy.

sick.gif

Umm, not sure if youve been watching, but Spain is 1-2 buddy.

Yeah really. I was scared of Greece til I realized they were missing a lot of big guys from the 08 and 06 teams. They had dudes that moved well on the inside which is why US lost in 06. Either way I like the team, just hoping the offense gets better.

IMO I'd pull a lot of the stars now with 1 min left in the 3rd. Iran just cannot match up with the US's speed and size. Let some guys get the burn and rest up the starters.

Yeah really. I was scared of Greece til I realized they were missing a lot of big guys from the 08 and 06 teams. They had dudes that moved well on the inside which is why US lost in 06. Either way I like the team, just hoping the offense gets better.

IMO I'd pull a lot of the stars now with 1 min left in the 3rd. Iran just cannot match up with the US's speed and size. Let some guys get the burn and rest up the starters.

I don't like watching Granger play in this thing.  He probably had a good game today, but he usually plays with alot less energy than Rudy and A.I.

I don't like watching Granger play in this thing.  He probably had a good game today, but he usually plays with alot less energy than Rudy and A.I.

Tyson Chandler and Westbrook have been terrible out there.

lol @ Steph Curry's shot selection, horrible.

This team lacks so much maturity. In that games VS Brazil the bench looked like they didn't even care because they didn't get to play. Smh...

This team has a big ? on it. So what if they're undefeated. They are capable of playing MUCH better.

It's a good thing they got Iran today and another crap team tomorrow so they could use it as practice. No disrespect to any of those teams fans.

Back
Top Bottom