Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Tyson Chandler and Westbrook have been terrible out there.

lol @ Steph Curry's shot selection, horrible.

This team lacks so much maturity. In that games VS Brazil the bench looked like they didn't even care because they didn't get to play. Smh...

This team has a big ? on it. So what if they're undefeated. They are capable of playing MUCH better.

It's a good thing they got Iran today and another crap team tomorrow so they could use it as practice. No disrespect to any of those teams fans.

Really. Although I'd love to see another blowout so the second team gets more work and in doing so gives the first team a rest. Westbrook looked a lot better in the other games.

Really. Although I'd love to see another blowout so the second team gets more work and in doing so gives the first team a rest. Westbrook looked a lot better in the other games.

Steph Curry is so hard to watch. He is out there playing selfish, cant play d, and turning the ball over every other posession it seems.  I feel like Nike is forcing this kid down my throat.   Glad he wont get much burn once the elimination games start.

Steph Curry is so hard to watch. He is out there playing selfish, cant play d, and turning the ball over every other posession it seems.  I feel like Nike is forcing this kid down my throat.   Glad he wont get much burn once the elimination games start.

I like how you guys criticize the team, yet dont watch every game. Its not Legold or Wade or Kobe outhere. You got international teams that have been playing together for years. This team was barely put together less the 5 weeks ago
laugh.gif
granted the talent is there minus Odom
laugh.gif
but still as well all know in the international game, the 3 point line and teams playing together make for some hard opponents. Not to mention that  FIBA officials are suspect at best calling a game. I think we still take this tournament.

I like how you guys criticize the team, yet dont watch every game. Its not Legold or Wade or Kobe outhere. You got international teams that have been playing together for years. This team was barely put together less the 5 weeks ago
laugh.gif
granted the talent is there minus Odom
laugh.gif
but still as well all know in the international game, the 3 point line and teams playing together make for some hard opponents. Not to mention that  FIBA officials are suspect at best calling a game. I think we still take this tournament.

We should still take this tournment.

I haven't been impressed with Westbrook in international play

We should still take this tournment.

I haven't been impressed with Westbrook in international play

The team has its share of flaws but still look like they'll make a run for the gold.

Brazil is missing players, Spain hasn't played well and so on...

The team has its share of flaws but still look like they'll make a run for the gold.

Brazil is missing players, Spain hasn't played well and so on...

Is this Argentina vs. Serbia game live? Great game.

And yeah, I know this is the USA thread, but I didn't see a thread for the non-USA teams.

Is this Argentina vs. Serbia game live? Great game.

And yeah, I know this is the USA thread, but I didn't see a thread for the non-USA teams.

Originally Posted by bballah3

He played pretty well today, he's still developing and adjusting to other people's playing styles.

Originally Posted by bballah3

He played pretty well today, he's still developing and adjusting to other people's playing styles.

No, Curry is definitely struggling.

I think Durant and Love have played the best. I think Love deserves to be inserted as the starting C in the next round. Yeah, that puts Odom on the bench, but... I mean, Love is playing better.

And not that Iggy is playing bad, but I expected more from him for some reason.

Rose is impressing me.

I think Love, Durant, and Rose play in '12. Obviously, Durant. Rose? We had Paul, Deron, a Kidd in '08, and we're obviously going to lose Kidd, so maybe it will be those 2 + Rose. Love? I can see it.

No, Curry is definitely struggling.

I think Durant and Love have played the best. I think Love deserves to be inserted as the starting C in the next round. Yeah, that puts Odom on the bench, but... I mean, Love is playing better.

And not that Iggy is playing bad, but I expected more from him for some reason.

Rose is impressing me.

I think Love, Durant, and Rose play in '12. Obviously, Durant. Rose? We had Paul, Deron, a Kidd in '08, and we're obviously going to lose Kidd, so maybe it will be those 2 + Rose. Love? I can see it.

Back
Top Bottom