Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

@ AIR MAX

Shot selection and Ben Gordon don't mix. Any bulls fan will tell you that. He does take the best shot available most of the time, but that also comes at the cost of knowing when to pass it off. I'm really surprised he didn't even try out for his squad. Or did he? Can I get some info NT?

^had something to do with injury and wanting rest. And not wanting to suck it up with GB
laugh.gif

^had something to do with injury and wanting rest. And not wanting to suck it up with GB
laugh.gif

E. Gordon reminds me more of Ray Allen than Ben Gordon. That smooth shooting stroke. Not as explosive as a young Ray though. Maybe a little stronger

E. Gordon reminds me more of Ray Allen than Ben Gordon. That smooth shooting stroke. Not as explosive as a young Ray though. Maybe a little stronger

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

no

no

I think you're underestimating EG's athleticism. Son got bounce.

I think you're underestimating EG's athleticism. Son got bounce.

It hurts me to say this, but I'm agreeing with the Curry criticism in this thread. He's just not looking good out there.

It hurts me to say this, but I'm agreeing with the Curry criticism in this thread. He's just not looking good out there.

If the previous star forwards/centers return (Howard, Bosh, Melo, LeBron) then I could see Love and Durant rounding out the frontcourt.

If the previous star forwards/centers return (Howard, Bosh, Melo, LeBron) then I could see Love and Durant rounding out the frontcourt.

I dont know if he's been talked about on here cause im just kinda hoppin in on these last two pages, but man am i really liking Russell Westbrook. More than Gordon for sure. I have realized how quick and explosive he is. I would really like to see him in the Olympics but i think he will just have to be the odd man out. Cause you cant put him over CP3 or Deron. I would really like to see him and Rose in the backcourt.

Im real excited to see Westbrook and Durant this season.

I dont know if he's been talked about on here cause im just kinda hoppin in on these last two pages, but man am i really liking Russell Westbrook. More than Gordon for sure. I have realized how quick and explosive he is. I would really like to see him in the Olympics but i think he will just have to be the odd man out. Cause you cant put him over CP3 or Deron. I would really like to see him and Rose in the backcourt.

Im real excited to see Westbrook and Durant this season.

Back
Top Bottom