Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Typical Mayweather fight, best pound for pound CHUMPion the sport has ever produced.

It's a good thing he is fighting in this era, where this comedy is supported.  We live in an era where mindlessness, foolishness is supported (ie Mayweather, Jersey Shore, Modern Day Rap/Hip Hop).

laugh.gif

u mad?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Typical Mayweather fight, best pound for pound CHUMPion the sport has ever produced.

It's a good thing he is fighting in this era, where this comedy is supported.  We live in an era where mindlessness, foolishness is supported (ie Mayweather, Jersey Shore, Modern Day Rap/Hip Hop).

laugh.gif

u mad?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

u mad?
Nope.

Would've been mad if I would've paid for the fight, all I needed was the gif. 
laugh.gif

I'll leave it at that, I know how you are...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

u mad?
Nope.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

protect yourself at all times? when floyd got head butted he put his hands up and looked at the ref 
indifferent.gif
i guess that only applies to the other person!!!!!!!! floyd has ruined boxing he knew ortiz had a chance and he got out the only way he could. the ref did a horrible job, he didnt know what to do he only counted because the table told him too!!!!! 

i just rewatched it

mayweather and cortez are not to blame

after deducting the point, both fighters walked out of the neutral corner and cortez said "let's go"

ortiz came out trying to apologize for the 100th time

his fault
Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

protect yourself at all times? when floyd got head butted he put his hands up and looked at the ref 
indifferent.gif
 i guess that only applies to the other person!!!!!!!! floyd has ruined boxing he knew ortiz had a chance and he got out the only way he could. the ref did a horrible job, he didnt know what to do he only counted because the table told him too!!!!! 
are you stupid?
he looked at the ref because head butting is ILLEGAL

ortiz looked lost in there

floyd already had him timed, things were only going to get worse for him

and floyd already said he can have a rematch if he wants

ortiz sealed is own fate

indifferent.gif

i just rewatched it

mayweather and cortez are not to blame

after deducting the point, both fighters walked out of the neutral corner and cortez said "let's go"

ortiz came out trying to apologize for the 100th time

his fault
Originally Posted by SneakerSoldier

indifferent.gif
are you stupid?
he looked at the ref because head butting is ILLEGAL

ortiz looked lost in there

floyd already had him timed, things were only going to get worse for him

and floyd already said he can have a rematch if he wants

ortiz sealed is own fate

Ref pointed to the keeper & said time in. May snapped Ortiz's head back once, Ortiz leaves his hands down and gets knocked out. Period. On to Manny

Ref pointed to the keeper & said time in. May snapped Ortiz's head back once, Ortiz leaves his hands down and gets knocked out. Period. On to Manny

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The boxing world is going to view it as a @+$$! move
no they won't. maybe the general public and dudes who don't know much about the sport (as evidenced in this thread) but you're taught to KEEP YOUR GUARD UP AT ALL TIMES. time was in, ref said let's go.........ortiz was on his sugar shane "kisses and hugs" steez and after that headbutt, PBF wasn't giving him *%%@.

it's always funny reading these NT threads when big fights happen. 85% of dudes in here not knowing what they're talking about. then you got the dudes screaming FIXED as usual.
laugh.gif
this ain't jersey shore.

*lurks back in official boxing thread with the sane NTers*

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The boxing world is going to view it as a @+$$! move
no they won't. maybe the general public and dudes who don't know much about the sport (as evidenced in this thread) but you're taught to KEEP YOUR GUARD UP AT ALL TIMES. time was in, ref said let's go.........ortiz was on his sugar shane "kisses and hugs" steez and after that headbutt, PBF wasn't giving him *%%@.

it's always funny reading these NT threads when big fights happen. 85% of dudes in here not knowing what they're talking about. then you got the dudes screaming FIXED as usual.
laugh.gif
this ain't jersey shore.

*lurks back in official boxing thread with the sane NTers*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

u mad?
Nope.

laugh.gif

what in the world does hip hop have to do with this?
laugh.gif

U mad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

u mad?
Nope.

laugh.gif

what in the world does hip hop have to do with this?
laugh.gif

U mad

Few thoughts:

- Victor Ortiz got caught slippin and paid for it. You could tell dude ain't about that Fight Game life, all smiling and !%%% hugging and kissing. Man...apologize once and THAT'S IT. Dude was trynna get his payday and well he got it.

- Mayweather is a CLOWN. Son needs to grow the !%$* up.

- That ref is a senile old man that needs to be put out to boxing pasture. He did a horrible job after the headbutt.

- Larry Merchant is a G
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom