Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by l337six

this whole discussion has nothing to do with the written rules of the game but rather sportsmanship. Mayweather is an amazing fighter but a crappy person. He is a terrible rolemodel and if it wasnt for his amazing skills, he would probabaly be a broke loser.
Who hurt you?

Originally Posted by l337six

this whole discussion has nothing to do with the written rules of the game but rather sportsmanship. Mayweather is an amazing fighter but a crappy person. He is a terrible rolemodel and if it wasnt for his amazing skills, he would probabaly be a broke loser.
Who hurt you?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CasperJr

u mad?
Nope.

Would've been mad if I would've paid for the fight, all I needed was the gif. 
laugh.gif

I'll leave it at that, I know how you are...
what in the world does hip hop have to do with this?
laugh.gif

U mad

Did you miss "modern"?Hip Hop today is over commercialized garbage. Call me an old fart while I shake my fist, but I'll stick to what is now considered old school hip hop.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by CasperJr

u mad?
Nope.

Would've been mad if I would've paid for the fight, all I needed was the gif. 
laugh.gif

I'll leave it at that, I know how you are...
what in the world does hip hop have to do with this?
laugh.gif

U mad

Did you miss "modern"?Hip Hop today is over commercialized garbage. Call me an old fart while I shake my fist, but I'll stick to what is now considered old school hip hop.

with what mayweather did to merchant, the man he gave the most grief after all his fights - Roy Jones Jr. is somewhere smiling.

with what mayweather did to merchant, the man he gave the most grief after all his fights - Roy Jones Jr. is somewhere smiling.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I hope Manny beats the brakes off this clown

8.gif

i don't understand what you guys are crying about...

ortiz hugged and kissed floyd multiple times before the ref told them to fight again.......but then for some reason goes and hugs floyd again when mayweather clearly is trying to get back to the fight (look at the gif). after he hugs him again and takes a step back, floyd goes back to fighting and knocks him out.

the true poor sportsmanship that we should be talking about is that ridiculously, blatant, illegal headbutt that ortiz hit him with. i just started watching boxing recently, but that was terrible imo.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I hope Manny beats the brakes off this clown

8.gif

i don't understand what you guys are crying about...

ortiz hugged and kissed floyd multiple times before the ref told them to fight again.......but then for some reason goes and hugs floyd again when mayweather clearly is trying to get back to the fight (look at the gif). after he hugs him again and takes a step back, floyd goes back to fighting and knocks him out.

the true poor sportsmanship that we should be talking about is that ridiculously, blatant, illegal headbutt that ortiz hit him with. i just started watching boxing recently, but that was terrible imo.

Just got home after a fight party. Props for my man Money May for whooping that !!%
pimp.gif
 Its funny how dudes excuse the fact that Ortiz straight headbutted Mayweather like a +%@@+. What PBF did to Ortiz was totally LEGAL. I also don't blame PBF for going off on Merchant. Merchant and Emmanuel Stewart has always had a deep hatred for Mayweather and Merchant got called out tonight. I wish Roger would have gave Merchant a two piece after the interview. 

Just got home after a fight party. Props for my man Money May for whooping that !!%
pimp.gif
 Its funny how dudes excuse the fact that Ortiz straight headbutted Mayweather like a +%@@+. What PBF did to Ortiz was totally LEGAL. I also don't blame PBF for going off on Merchant. Merchant and Emmanuel Stewart has always had a deep hatred for Mayweather and Merchant got called out tonight. I wish Roger would have gave Merchant a two piece after the interview. 

As far as I'm concerned boxing 101, as soon as you touch gloves and acknowledge the other boxer like Ortiz did. The fight is back on, and the ref signaled time in. There's no grace period. What Mayweather did was completely legal and was a great move.

As far as I'm concerned boxing 101, as soon as you touch gloves and acknowledge the other boxer like Ortiz did. The fight is back on, and the ref signaled time in. There's no grace period. What Mayweather did was completely legal and was a great move.

Cheating on your wife is perfectly legal as well...but it doesn't make it right.  Floyd is soft...a ho %%@ dude.  No respect for that coward.  

Back
Top Bottom