Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Dammit Gibert!
mad.gif
mad.gif

How the hell did ESPN break this news and they have no source on it on their site? I also checked Yahoo!, cbs.sportsline, and FoxSports.com
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

How the hell did ESPN break this news and they have no source on it on their site? I also checked Yahoo!, cbs.sportsline, and FoxSports.com
mad.gif

Yeah, nothing on RealGM yet.

Baron Davis opts out

By Geoff Lepper
Monday, June 30th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

Just got word from the Warriors: Baron Davis, the man who led Golden State to its first playoff berth in 13 seasons, has opted out from the final year of his deal, passing up $17.8 million in order to gain his freedom after talks about an extension went pretty much nowhere.

More to come later.

« And with the 15th... | Main
http://[h2]Huge surprise: Baron Davis opts out[/h2]
From Janny Hu.

Just got word that Baron Davis has unexpectedly exercised his opt-out clause, foregoing the $17.8 million due him next season, and making him a free agentas of tomorrow. (The Clippers' Elton Brand just did the same). More details to come ASAP, but at the very least, this puts the Warriors' back at thenegotiating table with their franchise PG, and perhaps makes a sign-and-trade more likely.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=39&entry_id=27732

What's irritating is that people will actually think that the Warriors should have done the Baron for Wally, Varejao, and Damon Jones deal
smh.gif

UHHH NT has been frustrating for the last day

What the hell is going on?
Replies aren't showing up, this is annoying

Aw hell naw....I guess he HAS to have something on the table....
smh.gif

If Baron goes to the Lakers for cheap, I'm going to Vick up a dog.

This definitely makes our off-season very interesting. Monta/Andris come first, then we need to find out what to do with Baron...or if Baron just bolts to anLA team (which is what I assume he'd do). He left 17 million on the table.

HBD andrew.

can't freaking believe baron opted out. i really want him here, and like i said in the other thread, we better not lose baron because cohan is a cheappiece of +@+%. and if we lose baron, we better get brand or something.

wow suprised at this hopefully Baron and the W's have something in the works.

If we can't resign him I say the best option is go hard after Brand and pick up Tinsley when he gets bought out or look at a trade for maybe Felton.

NT is pissing me off. There is so much news happening right now and it won't load correctly!!

So what do you guys think?

Mullin gives in and resigns BDiddy more then he wants to, or he's ticked off that the W's didn't have some sort of heads up in which he could havemaybe did something during the draft with the #14 pick and the trade exception to work with?

Sign and trade?

Back
Top Bottom