Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
UDOH???

Udoh....I'm okay with it honestly. I wasn't as sold on Monroe as you guys were. I think he'll be aight.

Hate the pick. Would rather have them take Monroe, even Aldrich if they want a big. Now Tolliver might be gone? Would also have taken a Aminu or Hayward to fill that SF spot instead.

I would have moved down and taken Anderson, George, or Henry since nobody out of the top five fell.

We knew we'd be getting a scrub with this pick. If Udoh can run the pick and roll with Curry, have the hands and athletic ability to finish inside and alter shot/rebound I like the pick.

And Udoh can also be our insurance policy for Wright.  I know a lot of you are in love with Wright's potential but his track record speaks for himself.  77 games in 3 years?  I hope I'm reading that wrong.

the only way i'd be all right with this pick is if he sucks less than monroe, davis, patterson

laugh.gif
  That's like breaking up with a girl yet still hitting up her Facebook profile to see if you're doing better than her.

Once we passed on Monroe, Davis, Patterson, etc. we have to move on.  They're in different systems and they might not have succeeded here like they'll succeed with their teams.

I'm alright with Udoh, I know a lot of people don't like him. But given the position the Warriors were in, that wasn't a bad pick at all. And like 715 said he could be somewhat of an insurance policy for Wright, who we can't really rely on at this point.

This is weird, but I like how Larry Riley is answering the questions in interviews, he's generally straight-forward, I can respect him and his thought process.
embarassed.gif

I hope we sign Jeremy Lin for our summer league roster.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif
  That's like breaking up with a girl yet still hitting up her Facebook profile to see if you're doing better than her.

Once we passed on Monroe, Davis, Patterson, etc. we have to move on.  They're in different systems and they might not have succeeded here like they'll succeed with their teams.
laugh.gif

ugh i know. but to me Ekpe Udoh just doesn't scream TEN TIME ALL-STAR

Back
Top Bottom