Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

^ The road jerseys too?

I only remeber seeing a home replica jersey?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Do any of you Warriors' fan know when the new jerseys/court design will officially debut?
Here's a pic I took of the court.

34048_10150218357515147_860730146_13265637_3381726_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by toine2983

Do any of you Warriors' fan know when the new jerseys/court design will officially debut?
Here's a pic I took of the court.

34048_10150218357515147_860730146_13265637_3381726_n.jpg

Nice.
pimp.gif

I hope the redesigned court makes it in 2k11 and Elite 11.

anybody else think the court has too much yellow? I mean a little touch of blue in the key wouldn't hurt IMO.

Also, can somebody make new sigs with the new colors?

Originally Posted by big1236

anybody else think the court has too much yellow? I mean a little touch of blue in the key wouldn't hurt IMO.

Also, can somebody make new sigs with the new colors?

I agree but i still love it.

http://www.realgm.com/src...run_warriors_after_sale/ Sources: West, Griffin Could Run Warriors After Sale More Warriors News Bucks Offering Deal For Maggette Warriors Making Personnel Decisions Around Curry Blazers Acquire 34th Overall Pick From Golden State Claxton Retires, Hired As Scout By Golden State Golden State Warriors Archive RSS Feed | Twitter Jun 28, 2010 11:59 AM EST Jerry West has been mentioned as a potential target for the Nets, but he is more likely to join the Warriors if Larry Ellison buys the team, according to sources. If West is hired by the Warriors, David Griffin would likely oversee day-to-day operations. Griffin was most recently a member of the Suns front office. Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src...fter_sale/#ixzz0sBB950JV

Those are nice, but a little more white couldn't hurt. Also I'm not really liking the logo on the back.

Oh yeah I just realized that there is a logo on the back after looking at the home jerseys after I poster that.

Jerseys turned out to be a little better than expected.

Udoh seems to have more potential than Biedrins because of his offensive abilities. He can shoot a college 3.

I feel bad for Toliver. Dude teared up at the end of the season because he knew he could be out of a job next year. He was a good find out of the D-League. Other teams might look at him and think he's a product of our system, but I hope he gets picked up by another team. He's more serviceable than a Josh Powell or a Patrick O'Bryant.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I feel bad for Toliver. Dude teared up at the end of the season because he knew he could be out of a job next year. He was a good find out of the D-League. Other teams might look at him and think he's a product of our system, but I hope he gets picked up by another team. He's more serviceable than a Josh Powell or a Patrick O'Bryant.

I believe that Tolliver will be signed by another team by the team Summer Leagues begin.  He did work hard and proved that he could play in the league. I do agree that he is more serviceable than Powel & O'Bryant.

I just realized that Josh Powell has two rings. Wth.

Back
Top Bottom