--Official Wearable Shoe Trees Thread--

Best investment i've made. The only discomfort i've had is when i wear a size 9.5 (i'm a true 10) if i take out the soles i can wear them comfortably.

Best investment i've made. The only discomfort i've had is when i wear a size 9.5 (i'm a true 10) if i take out the soles i can wear them comfortably.

I got these for a new pair of AF1s just to try them out, and I really don't think they're worth it. It's nice to have crease-free shoes, but at the same time, that plastic tree just totally changes the comfort of my shoes for me, which is why I bought some of them in the first place. At the end of the day, they're just creases, as long as you clean your kicks, they'll still look pretty fresh.

I got these for a new pair of AF1s just to try them out, and I really don't think they're worth it. It's nice to have crease-free shoes, but at the same time, that plastic tree just totally changes the comfort of my shoes for me, which is why I bought some of them in the first place. At the end of the day, they're just creases, as long as you clean your kicks, they'll still look pretty fresh.

everyone that wears these, the protectors mainly.... do yall buy true to size or go up half?

I'd like a snug fit, but not an uncomfy feeling when I walk. I don't want to fk around with trimming them either, but if I got to...well...I guess.

everyone that wears these, the protectors mainly.... do yall buy true to size or go up half?

I'd like a snug fit, but not an uncomfy feeling when I walk. I don't want to fk around with trimming them either, but if I got to...well...I guess.

Originally Posted by dooftard

I wear a size 11, and I went with the 12.5-14 size protector because at the time, they didn't have my size.  No problems whatsoever.  

Originally Posted by dooftard

I wear a size 11, and I went with the 12.5-14 size protector because at the time, they didn't have my size.  No problems whatsoever.  

nah, man...meant shoe size. Could have sworn I read somewhere folks be buying half to full size up cause they hurt they feet. Just lookin at what the general answer is.

nah, man...meant shoe size. Could have sworn I read somewhere folks be buying half to full size up cause they hurt they feet. Just lookin at what the general answer is.

Back
Top Bottom