Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

^ NO ONE in rap is putting up those numbers,not even Em...plus it's nowhere close to the C3's buzz and it's already leaked.

no more than 500k imo.

^ NO ONE in rap is putting up those numbers,not even Em...plus it's nowhere close to the C3's buzz and it's already leaked.

no more than 500k imo.

That nightmares track
30t6p3b.gif

The first time i saw that performance, i got chills. Never really had a song from he do that to me.

I thought the album version would be
pimp.gif

Biggest disappoint.

But the album does get better with listens. Still not great by any means

That nightmares track
30t6p3b.gif

The first time i saw that performance, i got chills. Never really had a song from he do that to me.

I thought the album version would be
pimp.gif

Biggest disappoint.

But the album does get better with listens. Still not great by any means

"12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this ##%%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious ##%% you can say bout this ##%% son. But I might got some ##%% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %+%%% to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his *@+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This ##%% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %+%%%. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this ##%% b? This the ##%% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this ##%% b. Like this %+%%% jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this ##%% rite here yo. This that ##%% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two +!!$%% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this ##%% b. This song got a damn uterus son.  This like some ##%% for +!!$%% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest ##%% of the last 5 years yo....like how was +!!$%% gon outdo that ##%%? But THIS %+%%% done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %+%%% even listen to this ##%% yo? Im mad I had to hear this ##%% again at all yo. This %+%%% croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n ##%%....Nah #!!% that ##%% son....I see a %+%%% listenin to this ##%% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya ##%% on they way to church son....I hear a %+%%% playin this ##%% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that ##%% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this ##%% b."

"Aint nobody EVER gon be afraid of you son. Matter fact you gotta be the biggest *+%$% on earth to even have one hair on ya neck slighty stand up cussa some %$@* that this #+@+* Aubrey jus spit on this track while he was gettin his ferocious on. This #+@+* probably sneezes out gummi bears son. If you punched this #+@+* in his stomach it would more than likely make a squeekin sound b. @@*+ outtahere wit this %$@* Aubs."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"12. How To Love - Now I kno yall already heard this ##%%....I almost skipped reviewin this joint cos I aint really wanna say all the obvious ##%% you can say bout this ##%% son. But I might got some ##%% I gotta get off my chest first lord.... Whoever allowed this %+%%% to sit down n get his John Mayer on like this needs to get his *@+ beat down witta sock filled wit batteries son. This ##%% aint only soft b...its like softness wit techron my %+%%%. Son...first time I heard this joint it hurt my heart yo. I felt betrayed par. Like it really done came down to this ##%% b? This the ##%% yall mutha****as is rockin wit now yo? Cmon son....where we gon draw line son? This is like listenin to kittens do ballet in slow motion yo. Its like bein showered wit ovaries n bellybuttons son. Its like this mutha****a jus slid on down a rainbow n landed in a big pool of estrogen before he made this ##%% b. Like this %+%%% jus pulled up in the drive-thru n ordered the McBitch combo wit extra cheese n a Diet Aveeno. Theres a whole kaleidoscope of homoeroticness happenin rite here son. Drizzy probably crochets mittens to this ##%% rite here yo. This that ##%% Drake listens to on his lavender iPod when he usin his flyin umbrella to get from point A to point B son. Rite now...as we speak...theres probably two +!!$%% spoonin on a beach somewhere watchin eagles soar over mountains while they listen to this ##%% b. This song got a damn uterus son.  This like some ##%% for +!!$%% who rock Spanx b. I thought that when Wiz Khagina made Roll Up he hit us wit the softest ##%% of the last 5 years yo....like how was +!!$%% gon outdo that ##%%? But THIS %+%%% done dropped the atomic bomb of baby thighs on us son. How does a %+%%% even listen to this ##%% yo? Im mad I had to hear this ##%% again at all yo. This %+%%% croonin wit his eyes closed like he tryna bring all the dolls in his room to life n ##%%....Nah #!!% that ##%% son....I see a %+%%% listenin to this ##%% n Imma run up on him n explode him wit grenades b. I dont care if he drivin in a car wit his kids in it clappin they hands on some Kumbaya ##%% on they way to church son....I hear a %+%%% playin this ##%% in his whip n Imma pull him outta that ##%% n explode him wit grenades in front a his family b. Word is bond son. Anyways....I dont like this ##%% b."

"Aint nobody EVER gon be afraid of you son. Matter fact you gotta be the biggest *+%$% on earth to even have one hair on ya neck slighty stand up cussa some %$@* that this #+@+* Aubrey jus spit on this track while he was gettin his ferocious on. This #+@+* probably sneezes out gummi bears son. If you punched this #+@+* in his stomach it would more than likely make a squeekin sound b. @@*+ outtahere wit this %$@* Aubs."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

The problem with Wayne is that dude has no substance at all. He's talkin about the same sh!# on every song and using basically the same lines. I'm a big Wayne fan but the only thing stopping this album from being trash is the beats and a few features. The only songs he went it on was President Carter and Its Good.

How anybody can think this is better than WTT is crazy to me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
..... but it is what it is we all got our opinions. 

Qft. I think he needs the weed & syrup back in his life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

*@+! wayne... Andre's on this joint...
Yessir!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

The problem with Wayne is that dude has no substance at all. He's talkin about the same sh!# on every song and using basically the same lines. I'm a big Wayne fan but the only thing stopping this album from being trash is the beats and a few features. The only songs he went it on was President Carter and Its Good.

How anybody can think this is better than WTT is crazy to me
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
..... but it is what it is we all got our opinions. 

Qft. I think he needs the weed & syrup back in his life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

*@+! wayne... Andre's on this joint...
Yessir!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

casket.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

casket.jpeg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOST IT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LOST IT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

_ cant breath  
roll.gif

roll.gif

This aint Ghost right ??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

_ cant breath  
roll.gif

roll.gif

This aint Ghost right ??

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

after 1 hour, Ii can say with confidence...........Finally famous> c4.

But thats my opinion

Daaaaaamn,u really think C4 is that bad?

Back
Top Bottom