OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by CL2423

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

YO, was it just me or did Kobe switch from HyperDunks in the 1st half to his sig. Kobe 3s in the 2nd?

I wonder what that means...

I'm not sure, but in the first half, it looked like Kobe was wearing his Zoom 81 Team Shoe, or something like that, I need to check the Nike Forum. Kobe should stick with his ZK3's; it definitely worked out tonight.
pimp.gif

cccdf8d0eab7832011750816ae989345-getty-80391821mc023_san_antonio_s.jpg
Both pairs look so fresh.
pimp.gif

Next time don't flop Bruce.
smh.gif

Good job Lakers. I was at work and saw the 20 point deficit and didn't hear the score again till we won. Go Lakers! Do it again on Friday.

Spurs had no energy in the fourth quarter and again Parker looked hesitant.

Good win for the Lakers.

We still have another chance to steal home court on Friday.

Sasha has a little too much swag for my liking.

Where was Odom?

Pau has been phenomenal in aiding Kobe. grabbing those passes that only he could reach and finishing nearly everytime

i wonder where Trevor Andrew and Chris mihm would fit into this new rotation.

(kobe) Wanna see how it's done? then watch me do me! (kobe)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

GINOBLI GOT PULLED TO THE GROUND
this aint your favorite television show wrestling,....

i know you use to fairy moves but come on son....

Originally Posted by knightngale

we can't win without bynum

what a great time to try to play like a PG kobe
just great timing
this dude a ******

whos a ****** now?

btw everyone should start reading from pg 16. i bet all laker fans that posted bad about them feels ******ed now..

Thanks dyyhard for the pics; the hyperdunks once again look
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Kobe only scored two points in them though. The ZK3's are looking just asfresh.
pimp.gif

I swear, I thought we wouldn't be able to come back from that 20 point hole. I've seen Laker games where the team surmounted an even bigger lead butit's not something I expect playing against the Spurs.

Kobe came through on the second half.
This is going to be a very tough series for the Lakers.

Good win tonight tho.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Also, let's cut the ref talk nonsense.

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY THEORY.

If there was, you would have seen it in Game 6 against the Jazz.

And, best believe that David Stern does not want a Spurs/Pistons snoozefest Finals.

He'd rather much have LA/Boston obviously.

So no. There is no conspiracy.
i disagree about there being no conspiracy but ill talk about it when the celtics win the title...

I understand LA won tonight, but PM'ing to talk trash is REAL childish....I'm not trippin though, it's all good. Typical Laker fans for you.

One thing i wanted to note as well tonight was Jackson's lineup change to capitalize on SA's energy loss. Very effective.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I understand LA won tonight, but PM'ing to talk trash is REAL childish....I'm not trippin though, it's all good. Typical Laker fans for you. One thing i would note tonight is Jackson's lineup change to capitalize on SA's energy loss. Very effective. PO

Come on PO, don't act like all Lakers fans do @$#* like that

Very childish though
tired.gif

Horrible loss for the Spurs....I'm not worried much though.
We will do fine, Ginobili played terrible and that doesn't happen often.

The non-call at the end was terrible as well.

Everyone wasn't hitting their shots at the end, so the rhythm was out of sync, so we will play better, but if Kobe doesn't be Kobe every game, LA will be in trouble.
A terrible loss, but not a series ending one, far from it.

PO
I agree. if its one team that wouldnt freak about a choke job, its the spurs.... they are defending champs afterall...

I understand LA won tonight, but PM'ing to talk trash is REAL childish....I'm not trippin though, it's all good. Typical Laker fans for you.

One thing i wanted to note as well tonight was Jackson's lineup change to capitalize on SA's energy loss. Very effective.

PO

not a good look
smh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by knightngale

we can't win without bynum

what a great time to try to play like a PG kobe
just great timing
this dude a ******

whos a ****** now?

btw everyone should start reading from pg 16. i bet all laker fans that posted bad about them feels ******ed now..

so he played smart in the first half by not being aggressive? Even phil said he went on vacation the first half
indifferent.gif

PO
PO,

First of all let me apologize on behave of the laker fans on this board who do not talk trash through PM.

Also to laker fans on this board who the hell does something that childish? We are already frowned upon so why add fuel to the fire?

Damn bandwangon fans kill me....

I do NOT want to see SA and Detroit in the Finals. The Spurs' snoozefest basketball is on a whole new level. ughh, let's go Lakers.

Kobe makes the game look so easy. I truly admire what hes doing. Brings back some good memories of MJ taking over games when necessary.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^^^
Of course not.
It's this sudden rise of bandwagners i despise.

PO

you must be misinformed. the laker following has BEEN here.

Co-sign. It's just even worse nowadays of course with the Lakers being really good right now.

And there are some real childish annoying Laker fans, and some that are so cocky/arrogant they don't even realize it when they post (incl. some prettyregular posters), but for the most part, there are quite a few that are cool, so it's whatever

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^^^
Of course not.
It's this sudden rise of bandwagners i despise.

PO

you must be misinformed. the laker following has BEEN here.
yea but there are a ton of new members coming out now as well... lakers have the biggest loyal fan base AND the biggest bandwagon
laugh.gif

oh and i forgot SMH at dantoni....
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom