:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Can someone give me a rundown on strongest offensive and strongest defensive teams in the world cup?

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Can someone give me a rundown on strongest offensive and strongest defensive teams in the world cup?
It's easier said than done. Serbia was considered the strongest defensive team going into the 2006WC and they gave up 6 goals to Argentina. Nothing is certain until they take the fields.

That said:

Strong defenses INPO:

-Serbia
-Brazil
-Italy
-Slovenia
-England
-Greece
-Portugal
-Spain

Strong offenses INPO:

-Chile
-Brazil
-Argentina
-Spain
-Holland

List of people in the NT WC Fantasy game...

30ubymr.jpg

Here's the info again for those who may be interested in joining...

Originally Posted by APLX2

I started a World Cup fantasy league at http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/. The league code is 228244-54494.

Every time I stop and remind myself the WC starts on Friday, my head wants to explode. I just can't believe it's time.

I wouldn't say most anticipated, but I would say that the U.S. will have the best coverage of the World Cup that we have ever had this year. ESPN is all over this with games and World Cup shows on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPN3.com, etc...You should be able to watch pretty much any game you want to.

I created a yahooWorld Cup fantasy league, just picking the winners. The more the better
league ID:26253
password:niketalk

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by TheGift23

The squad was split in two for a training session, with the starters playingto a 3-3 draw with the substitutes in a 35-minute match. Carlos Tevez, GonzaloHiguain and Angel di Maria scored for starters, while Ariel Garce, Diego Militoand Mario Bolatti scored for the subs.

With Argentine flags waving in the crowd, along with many South Africanflags, the 1986 World Cup-winning captain was serenaded with chants of “Ole,Ole, Ole, Die-go, Die-go.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Did the Bundesliga or La Liga complain about this ball being used during the year?

Players always complain about new balls, but they get used to them.
Players from the Bundesliga had more time to get used to the ball, because many clubs use the ball.
From the upcoming season, all clubs will play with an adidas ball.

I just joined the fantasy league, are we making it interesting?
nerd.gif

LiveBreatheFutbol.com is doing a World Cup Bracket. $10 buy in. $500 jackpot! Think you have what it takes to call the ENTIRE World Cup?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

The squad was split in two for a training session, with the starters playingto a 3-3 draw with the substitutes in a 35-minute match. Carlos Tevez, GonzaloHiguain and Angel di Maria scored for starters, while Ariel Garce, Diego Militoand Mario Bolatti scored for the subs.

With Argentine flags waving in the crowd, along with many South Africanflags, the 1986 World Cup-winning captain was serenaded with chants of “Ole,Ole, Ole, Die-go, Die-go.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Hearing now that Nani is out of the tournament with a shoulder injury. If I was holding a newspaper I'd throw it in disgust like the Spaniards in the Nike commercial.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom