:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

also is Christiano too cool to sing the national anthem?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see what you sayin, but Italy looked a lot better than Paraguay in the game yesterday. I would expect them to outscore them in the rest of the group. But we will see. Im just going on the fact that Italy was knocking on the door basically the whole game while Paraguay was able to capitalize on one of the few chances they had.

Time to see what Ronaldo can do with this ball NH.

He shouldnt have been booked, but atleast it will put a stop to some of the over acting. Portugal know what they doin tho, tryin to get Ronaldo some free kicks.

Yeah this ref sucks

I like the way Ivory Coast is handling the ball and basically setting the pace of the game. They've managed to slow Portugal's offense and make them look feeble at times.

Ivory Coast making Africans proud. Do it again the 2nd half and that would be special.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

ronaldo's theatrics kill me everytime
laugh.gif

But to be fair, the little cry baby was really attacked today and not only diving.
Bad, bad referee.No clue when to give a yellow card

Portugal is really playing a boring game. They seem to be scared or something. Need to get into attack mode...

I wonder when Ronaldo will turn it up...

Portugal ~ You can't attack if you can't get the ball... The Elephants controlling the game and are looking like the team to score first.

Ronaldo's such a talented player, but his antics are just terrible... always going into challenges looking (and expecting) a call to go his way... such a shame.
Oh here comes DD.

Back
Top Bottom