Originally Posted by TheGift23

Drogba is coming in!!!
pimp.gif
Legooooo....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My Man Drogba

Damn I thought this would be an easy game for Portugal. Why the crowd going crazy for this dude?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by JD214

Damn I thought this would be an easy game for Portugal. Why the crowd going crazy for this dude?
indifferent.gif
on both accounts.
laugh.gif

JD, the Ivory Coast is a strong African team... which is why this is a "Group of Death"... Its Brazil, Portugal AND the Ivory Coast.  And thats Didier Drogba, pretty much the poster boy for African football right now... he also plays for Chelsea.

"CIV try to take the corner short and as soon as they do the referee blows for full time. That piece of stupidity sums up a game that promised much but delivered nothing but boredom. that is 90 minutes of my life I can't get back."

laugh.gif
It woult of been great if Drogba could of gotten that shot though

what the $*#$ was that corner? come on man.

i really hope brazil crushes north korea and portugal...

i want to see ivory coast make the quarterfinals... or even the semis. they look pretty good.

OK, well...next up...la Selecao Bahsilena
pimp.gif

Please score alot
laugh.gif
I know it's not Dunga's thing to play the Jogo Bonito style, but I'm dying for another big performance/win ala Germany.

Thought Cote D'Ivoire woulda scored at the end. Portugal looked lackluster. DD shoulda pounded that one in...

what the *%#$ was that corner? come on man.

i really hope brazil crushes north korea and portugal...

i want to see ivory coast make the quarterfinals... or even the semis. they look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom