:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Horrible mistake Demichelis
laugh.gif
  1-2 at the half.

I'm glad it's 2-1.  It makes for a great 2nd half. 
Hopefully this turns into a good one. 

What a bum this dude Demichelis is. He makes those kinds of stupid mistakes at Bayern as well. I never got what the big deal is with him.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

You can go to Justin TV (Various Argentine/Other South American participant channels show games from their station) and try to sync the volume with your image...or search for the national radio station... I find the best narrators are Argentine and Colombian.
pimp.gif

Awesome play on that goal.
pimp.gif

good looking out... AM radio is like 7-10 seconds ahead and haven't found anything better on !+$$%%#%+ (back to espn
grin.gif
)

YES.....Gutierrez suspended for the next match. Blessing in disguise
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These South Koreans are playing like rugby players. These fools were using their hands more than their feet in the 1st half. Hopefully they dont injure Messi.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

What a bum this dude Demichelis is. He makes those kinds of stupid mistakes at Bayern as well. I never got what the big deal is with him.
This guy is such a bum...he started for Bayern last season when they allowed 4-goals in 1 half to Barcelona. He started for Argentina a few weeks later and they lost 6-1 to Bolivia. He 'anchored' a Bayern defence that conceded a total of 8 goals in the round-of-16 and QFs of the Champions League this season. A backline containing Heinze, Dimechellis and Gutierrez shouldnt exactly inspire confidence in Argentina fans.

The hat-trick is very impressive, but Messi's ability to play on the ball is just not fair
pimp.gif

Argentina and Germany have obviously been the forces of the tournament so far. But the World Cup hasn't really begun as of yet. For me it begins with the second round. So people shouldn't call anyone favorites as of yet. If you would've said that Italy would go on to win the 2006 World Cup the day after Argentina beat Serbia 6-0, people would've laughed at you. But look what happened.

Hard to criticize Higuain when he makes a hat trick, but still needs to be mentioned that had he scored on all of his chances, he could've broken the record for goals in a single world cup game.

Yep, Argentina certainly did Nigeria a huge favor today, basically guaranteeing Nigeria advances in case of a tie-break with South Korea. Nigeria win against Greece, plus any tie against Korea = knockout round for the Super Eagles. If they go up against Uruguay or even France/Mexico in the Round of 16, who is counting Nigeria out?

Need Greece to beat Nigeria. Sorry, Korea MUST advance!

Messi and Higuain running the midfield are just not fair... Wow.

Back
Top Bottom