:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Neuer in goal worries somewhat worries me as Germany advances though...

Ozil is going to be great.  I can't believe Schalke let him go
frown.gif

more annoying than the horns are the people constantly asking and whining about it
laugh.gif

my dad asked what it was, i explained it. then my mom walks into the room and is like, what is that sound? it's annoying.

Wow...the Germans...what a freakin' team.

All I read beforeevery WC is pessimism by the German press about their team's chances.The knocks against this German team was that Podolski, Klose and Gomezwere out of form, they had no strikers, they were too young, theywouldnt perform as well without Ballack...and then they proceed to puton a clinic in their opening 45 minutes of the tournament. They wereorganized, tactically disciplined and their off-ball movement wasphenomenal. This is what I call football
pimp.gif

Asan Argentina fan I do not want anything to do with this Germany team in the QFs.Argentina are more talented but Germany are way more organized and theyaren't really lacking in the talent department themselves. If JonasGutierrez starts at RB for Argentina then Podolski will get a firsthalf hattrick
smh.gif

I was going to warn you guys about Marco Rodriguez in the first half then he comes in and gives a yellow for diving early
smh.gif
. now this "red" card
tired.gif

This ref
smh.gif
Dude was a little late, he didnt spike the man's ankle
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whatever, it's not like Cahill was gonna save the Aussies anyways.

This is not looking good for Australia or Serbia. Cahill is Australia's best player hands down and they will be without him against Ghana. A Ghana win over Australia means its curtains for Serbia.

This is a damn great performance by the Germans. I'm not sure Brazil will be able to put on a show like this against North Korea (the most lopsided fixture of the first round).

I know its early one but Germany is playing
pimp.gif
&& they don't even have their top player arguably

Originally Posted by TheGift23

2nd terrible miss by Klose where I thought he would have no mercy
laugh.gif
It's the Jubalani ball
nerd.gif

Klose did miss some sitters though he converted the most difficult chance he got.

Germany are now bringing on a Brazilian...this is too much
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom