Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

aight NT, so I got the RROD back in March and never bothered gettin my xbox fixed cuz I didnt have the time, but I finally shipped it out to microsoft last Thursaday. does anyone know how long it'll take til I get it back?
Got mine back in less than 2 weeks
eek.gif
really?? thats whatsup, I thought it was gonna take like a month lol
Yeah, but when did he send his in?
iunno. but I just checked the repair status, and it says that they finished repairing it and they already shipped it back out. so I should get itback next week! damn that was fast. W00T W00T!
pimp.gif

I'm gonna cop 2 games this weekend, definitely gettin NBA 2k9, and either GTAIV or Gears of War 2. which one should I go with?

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

Im hoping someone has experienced something like this.

I played Fallout 3 earlier for 5-6 hours straight. Side note : probably one of the greatest games I have ever played. I took a break for a couple hours, and then returned. After playing for an hour my screen turned all red. I turned it off and on, and it said E-74. I did a lot of searching on the internet and it is a similar error to the 3 red rings, except there arent 3 rings lighted, just ONE.

There is no way im going to pay $100 to get this fixed, so I am thinking about calling microsoft and just tell them i got the 3 red rings. I tried to give myself the 3 red rings by just leaving it on and wrapping it in towels to try and get the 3 of em, but no go.

Anyone have any better ideas than just telling them I got the 3 red rings. Thanks
does it make a difference whether u got 1 ring or 3? shouldnt u still have to pay regardless even if ur warrantys up?

im treating myself a late christmas present and thinking of upgrading my 20gb hdd. which 1 to get? 60gb hdd with 3 months of live and headset or a 120gb hdd??and how will i able to transfer my profile and saved games and everything i downloaded from my 20gb Hdd to a new one, how will that work out??? do i need atransfer kit or a special device??

thanks for all the help

Originally Posted by entourage24

im treating myself a late christmas present and thinking of upgrading my 20gb hdd. which 1 to get? 60gb hdd with 3 months of live and headset or a 120gb hdd?? and how will i able to transfer my profile and saved games and everything i downloaded from my 20gb Hdd to a new one, how will that work out??? do i need a transfer kit or a special device??

thanks for all the help
I'd get the 60gb. I'm borrowing a friends 60gb pro for now and it still has 37gb free after all the junk I've downloaded. This is like8gb worth of games and 6-7gb of music/video.Plus you get 3 months of live, and if you have the other stuff already you can sell your used stuff or the newstuff.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

Im hoping someone has experienced something like this.

I played Fallout 3 earlier for 5-6 hours straight. Side note : probably one of the greatest games I have ever played. I took a break for a couple hours, and then returned. After playing for an hour my screen turned all red. I turned it off and on, and it said E-74. I did a lot of searching on the internet and it is a similar error to the 3 red rings, except there arent 3 rings lighted, just ONE.

There is no way im going to pay $100 to get this fixed, so I am thinking about calling microsoft and just tell them i got the 3 red rings. I tried to give myself the 3 red rings by just leaving it on and wrapping it in towels to try and get the 3 of em, but no go.

Anyone have any better ideas than just telling them I got the 3 red rings. Thanks
I had the same thing happen to my Elite. Mine was under warranty though, so no repair costs.

anybody played that new prince of persia game? how do you guys feel about it?

also if anybody has any comments about ninja gaiden II. thinking about gettin it 2day

Originally Posted by ericberry14

anybody played that new prince of persia game? how do you guys feel about it?

also if anybody has any comments about ninja gaiden II. thinking about gettin it 2day
prepare to get angry at the camera angles
laugh.gif
but still agood game

i havent played my 360 since i beat gta iv so i think its time for a new game. im deciding between these:
nhl 09
cod waw
left 4 dead
fallout 3 (or 2, whichever the newest one is lol)
nba 2k9

i never really play online ( i bought a 3 month card last february and still havent set it up..on that note does anyone know if it will still work?) itllprobalby mostly be one player but occasionally 2

Originally Posted by cs02132

i havent played my 360 since i beat gta iv so i think its time for a new game. im deciding between these:
nhl 09
cod waw
left 4 dead
fallout 3 (or 2, whichever the newest one is lol)
nba 2k9

i never really play online ( i bought a 3 month card last february and still havent set it up..on that note does anyone know if it will still work?) itll probalby mostly be one player but occasionally 2
if u never set it up. it should still work. you should def. get call of duty world at war, and nba 2k9.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Just sent my xbox today
tired.gif

How long till I get it back?

I sent mine out on 12-5-2008, and I just got it back today 1-2-2009. It is a brand new unit that was manufactured within the last 3 months. And 1 month of livefree to make up for time lost online. Overall I'm satisfied, but I wish it would've been quicker if they could've just sent me a new one in thefirst place.

BTW, I might be picking up Fallout 3 tomorrow. Target is all out, but I have the ad and Wal-mart will price match. It's only $39 right now... Same with CODWorld at War and Madden 09... But Madden is practically useless now with football almost being over. I'd wait until that one is under $30 at least if yourbuying it.

did anyone else buy Streets of Rage 2 on the arcade?

i want to complete the game with someone so i can get the last achievement. let me know on here or xbox live

Just got my 360 a week ago.
Add me to the list GT-BJONES210
I'm usually on COD4 most of the time.

I need help.

My xbox started giving me a screen like this

This was happening when playing COD4. i turned it off then back on and still got the screen showed^

I then turned it off and waited a few minutes. When i turned it back on i got and E71 Error messege on the screen with ONE red light (lower right)

Anyone know whats the deal?

Thanks for any help

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Just sent my xbox today
tired.gif

How long till I get it back?

I sent mine out on 12-5-2008, and I just got it back today 1-2-2009. It is a brand new unit that was manufactured within the last 3 months. And 1 month of live free to make up for time lost online. Overall I'm satisfied, but I wish it would've been quicker if they could've just sent me a new one in the first place.
I sent mine on 12/18, and when I checked the repair status it said they finished the repair and shipped it back to me on 12/26. I live in NY, andever since 12/29 (monday) it said its in new jersey.[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Status[/th] [th=""]Location[/th] [/tr][tr][td]12/29/2008 3:11:00 PM
[/td] [td]IN TRANSIT TO[/td] [td] SECAUCUS, NJ[/td] [/tr][/table]
so if its only 1 state over, why the hell is it taking so long to get to me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

People looking for cheap xbox live use this guy. Ive purchased 3, 13 month subscriptions from him no problems all legit.

http://www.jasper1675.com/index.htmlhttp://www.jasper1675.com/index.html
anyone have a deal like this for microsoft points
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

did anyone else buy Streets of Rage 2 on the arcade?

i want to complete the game with someone so i can get the last achievement. let me know on here or xbox live

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I need help.

My xbox started giving me a screen like this

This was happening when playing COD4. i turned it off then back on and still got the screen showed^

I then turned it off and waited a few minutes. When i turned it back on i got and E71 Error messege on the screen with ONE red light (lower right)

Anyone know whats the deal?

Thanks for any help
Something similar happened to mine, except it had a pink tint to it. Then I tried restarting and I could never get past the error screen. E74...
21j0xz8.jpg

2qw3br8.jpg

Fallout 3 = GOTY

Biggest Disappointment = Fable 2 (First time I felt insulted by a videogame and first time trading one in...This game is just a big demo. There is no GAMEhere.)

Hey guys, just got an XBOX for christmas from my significant other! Add me; LakeshowAD1986.

Mainly playing NBA Live
sick.gif
but getting 2K9 shortly...

Back
Top Bottom