Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Bungie will announce Halo 4 on PS3 at 7.
4+3 = 7 at 7.
There are 7 Halo games.
7 pm was the time the letter was made.
If I write two more 7s in this thread, that would make seven 7's.
grin.gif

inspector-gadget.jpg

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

is crackdown a good game?

Hell yeah. Think GTA without the gay relationships and your a cop. It's pretty fun online too.

Looks good probably one of the few who's excited for it...

also...
Themes will still work. Not sure about gamerpics though doesn't look like it..
ohwell.gif

[h2]E308: Dashboard with themes, downloads and launch area[/h2]
Posted Jul 16th 2008 2:05PM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: Xbox Live, Xbox Live Marketplace, E3

Major Nelson just added a trio of images to his flickr account outlining examples of how the new dashboard redesign will retrofit existing Xbox 360 themes, a more detailed download page for content on the Xbox Live Marketplace and an example of a game specific launch page. Microsoft has promised the new dashboard will still allow themes -- as seen in the image above -- and we anticipate the photo will change based on the area of the dashboard you visit.

For images, and an analysis of the images for downloads and specific titles jump in.

downloadnewdash-1.jpg

The new download area for content is completely overhauled with the ability to add more information regarding the download for a specific game. Scrolling through each piece of content displays the window of information, reducing the amount of button presses it takes to jump into purchasing or learning more. We'd hope the new design would allow for a full display of gamer pictures, but with the new Avatar system we doubt it's a focus.

playnowviva-1.jpg

The game specific launch center adds everything from access to (what we expect are) streaming trailers, screenshots and description of the game selected. Demo download and launch appears to be included in the game specific page and the Play Now function could be an option made available when a game is inserted or added to the harddrive, or always displayed and will outline the steps needed to be taken to play. You know. Put the game in somehow.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So theoretically, I'll be able to log into my girlfriends Netflix and stream whatever I want?!?!

eek.gif

No. I think EVERYBODY is missing the key thing here. You can only download the movies that netflix currently has to download on their site. That means that crummy selection they currently have
roll.gif
They got a few good movies but no new releases unless they are independent...

This is what I was afraid of. Since they are only talking about the movies they have available online, then its going to be
sick.gif
. I was signed up with Netflix for like 2 months, and I never used their online videostore because all the movies on there were so damn old.
A growing library of more than 10,000 movies and TV episodes will be available from Netflix when it launches on Xbox LIVE in late fall, with morechoices added over time. Through this agreement, along with the existing Video Store, Xbox360 will be home to more movies and TV shows on demand than any other device connected to the TV. Xbox LIVE quickly and easily connects you and your friends tothe entertainment you want-with no PC required for viewing.

thats from the xbox.com
so netflix should be adding more titles to the list. so it should be new releases

Halo will NEVER be on Playstation because Microsoft owns the Halo franchise. Any other game made from Bungie can go to Sony, but never Halo.

So I guess the couintdown ticker on bungie.com was for nothing that's was totally stupid lol. I guess nothing news ever gonna come out for cod4 now becauseof turd at war.

Also the gameplay for fallout looks kind of dumb I was watching it on G4 and it looked pretty lame especially the whole heatshotting someone blows them upthing?

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Halo will NEVER be on Playstation because Microsoft owns the Halo franchise. Any other game made from Bungie can go to Sony, but never Halo.
damn you beat me to posting it

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

anyone know the trade in value of GTAIV and madden 08 when you reserve madden 09 or nba 2k9?

I just traded in my GTA4 last saturday and they gave me 45 bucks for it.

i just called today at my gamestop and they are giving 30 for GTAIV.. i'm guessing the price is dropping quickly.

anyone know the trade in value of GTAIV and madden 08 when you reserve madden 09 or nba 2k9?

I traded in my Madden last week and got like 13-15$ dont remember what exactly but in that area

Got my Madden 09 reserved
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I just traded in my GTA4 last saturday and they gave me 45 bucks for it.

niceeee i wish i could get that much for my copy i think the value goes down monthly or something
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom