Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So theoretically, I'll be able to log into my girlfriends Netflix and stream whatever I want?!?!

eek.gif

No. I think EVERYBODY is missing the key thing here. You can only download the movies that netflix currently has to download on their site. That means that crummy selection they currently have
roll.gif
They got a few good movies but no new releases unless they are independent...

This is what I was afraid of. Since they are only talking about the movies they have available online, then its going to be
sick.gif
. I was signed up with Netflix for like 2 months, and I never used their onlinevideostore because all the movies on there were so damn old.

So theoretically, I'll be able to log into my girlfriends Netflix and stream whatever I want?!?!

eek.gif

No. I think EVERYBODY is missing the key thing here. You can only download the movies that netflix currently has to download on their site. That means that crummy selection they currently have
roll.gif

So no streaming? We'll only be able to download?

I know you can stream mvies/TV shows on the site.

Originally Posted by G Stacks

eek.gif

roll.gif

So no streaming? We'll only be able to download?

I know you can stream mvies/TV shows on the site.
oh no i think it does stream. thats what i meant by downloading...
laugh.gif

gears of wars 2 lookin freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!! i still play gow everyday..... imagine when gow2 comes out....def one of the best multiplayer online games!gow>halo

yea ms should have just let them do their announcement but i guess word is that majority think MS did enough to come out on top at E3

it still ruins the surprise...

Maybe netfix will ramp up their selection of online movies - I'm sure there werent that many ppl who wanted to stream movies on their laptop, but now thatthere is the option of watching it on your TV they may increase availability. I sure as hell would sign up for this, 100% of the movies we "rent" iseither through XBL or On Demand. We don't have a rental subscription anywhere.

Dont see what the big deal is with netflix
why pay the fee to watch movies on your xbox when u can watch them all for free on your computer

Originally Posted by knightngale

so that means MS blocked bungie from showing their new project?

i dont think so aren't they an independent company now? I thought they split with MS

MTV does own Gametrailers, so that could mean that the MTV news about the new Halo game could be legit...

Bungie will announce Halo 4 on PS3 at 7.
4+3 = 7 at 7.
There are 7 Halo games.
7 pm was the time the letter was made.
If I write two more 7s in this thread, that would make seven 7's.
grin.gif

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/14/final-fantasy-xiii-xbox-360-development-coming-after-ps3-versio/

Final Fantasy XIII is currently being developed using Square Enix's "Crystal Tools" technology with the PC as baseplatform. "As we have already announced, we will complete the PS3 version in Japan," explained Hashimoto. "After that, we will start thelocalization for US and Europe." Once localization is underway, Square will begin development of the Xbox 360 version, with the aim of releasing it inAmerica (with no meaningful content changes) alongside the localized PlayStation 3 version. "Because of languagesand other conditions, it may not release in US and Europe simultaneously," noted Hashimoto.

same exact version, except probably sound quality for the DVD (360) version.

Back
Top Bottom