Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

how get 2100 microsoft points free

ok since most or all people didnt understand how to get more than 100 ms points including myself i did some research...

Most of us already know how to get the 100 free ms points instantly, but for those that dont follow these instructions:

Q. How Can I earn Microsoft Points by participating in the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge?
A. Good question! We've made it easy to accumulate Microsoft Points when you participate in the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge
  1. First - you must design a car and register for the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge! http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/Default.aspx
  2. When you do, simply fill out all the contact information with a valid email and click on the - Yes, I want to receive Microsoft Points - box on the registration form.
  3. Upon registration, you'll immediately receive an email with a Points coupon code for 100 Points that can be deposited at the Microsoft Points website http://points.microsoft.com. (Please note that the MSN Autos promotional Points coupons must be redeemed at the Microsoft Points website and not through the Xbox Console or Zune client. However, once these coupons are converted into Points in your account, these Points can be used in the same manner as any Microsoft Points in your account).
Ok to get 2000 MS points follow these instructions:

Return to the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge daily. Create another car, login(WITH THE ACCOUNT YOU RECEIVED 100 POINTS WITH), and you'll receive 50 points each time you submit a new car. Plus earn another 50 points for your first ranking in the Showroom during that session. That's up to *100 points per day during the promotion! (please note that specific caps do apply).

There is a maximum number of Microsoft Points an individual participant can accumulate throughout the entire promotion duration (June 25, 2008 - August 25, 2008) of 2,000 Microsoft Points. Once an individual meets this cap, based on eligible activities completed, the points' accumulation will stop at 2,000.

Q. How do I know how many Microsoft Points I have accumulated in the MSN Autos promotion?
A. Click on the Log In tab near the top of the page. Log in with the email and password you created during your initial registration. Once you click on the Log In button, you will be able to see your total accumulated Microsoft Points and Sweepstakes Entries earned to date. Please note that this is the amount of Points that you have earned with the MSN Autos promotion. This does not represent your total balance for Microsoft Points. To see your balance, please visit Xbox Live, Zune or http://points.microsoft.com.

How and When you will get your 2000 points:
Q. When should I expect to see my final Microsoft Points email?
A. You should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) on/about 9/19/2008.
http://www.dreamcarchallenge.com/main/FAQs.aspx#seven

also if youre gonna aim towards 2000msp x 2 or more accounts then i would create a NEW xbox live account when you get the code, i wouldnt want to get bannedbecause of this.

I just tried to get the 100 points. Looks like I am too late cuz i got this in the email.

"NOTICE: Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Points*. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Points cap has been reached for this promotion. You will not havethe ability to earn points, as a part of the Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. However, you are still eligible to submit your car designs and rate cars in theshowroom for your chance to win one of two 2009 Dodge Challenger R/Ts and the cool weekly sweepstakes prizes. If you have questions, please see the OfficialRules."

Damn, this thread died after the E3 chaos.
Confirmed: No online co-op for Geometry Wars 2

During our sit-down, hands on session with Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2, we learned a quite sad nugget of Geometry Wars 2 knowledge from the Microsoft folks: The game will NOT feature online co-op. Boo-hiss-boo! For the simple reason of too much going on to make co-op enabled online, Bizarre Creations will only allow four players to experience Geometry Wars 2 locally. Sad too, because we were all about destroying pieces of geometry with friends over Live. Lame! Lame! Lame!
smh.gif
. I'm still getting this, but I guess I have to wait forCastle Crashers for my 4 player online co-op fix.

so i got my xbox today im super happy to finally have it back now. I just recently got my wireless router up and running and wanted to grab a wirless routerfor my system. How is it with lag if my router is practically 5 feet from the system? where can i get the cheapest xbox router?

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

so i got my xbox today im super happy to finally have it back now. I just recently got my wireless router up and running and wanted to grab a wirless router for my system. How is it with lag if my router is practically 5 feet from the system? where can i get the cheapest xbox router?

If it's 5 feet away, why didn't you just run ethernet? Wired > wireless. If it's not an option, I use the wireless adapter myself. I'mabout 15-20 feet away and I don't notice any lag.

^yup...i miss this thread...now i have to go back 30pgs back to see what been going on in this thread..and um Kane can you please changemy GT on the list to my new one thanks..just peep my sig for it..thanks again...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

so i got my xbox today im super happy to finally have it back now. I just recently got my wireless router up and running and wanted to grab a wirless router for my system. How is it with lag if my router is practically 5 feet from the system? where can i get the cheapest xbox router?

If it's 5 feet away, why didn't you just run ethernet? Wired > wireless. If it's not an option, I use the wireless adapter myself. I'm about 15-20 feet away and I don't notice any lag.
i had it wired for the past year or 2 but i hate having to run a ethernet across my living room so i want to go wireless,

My gay mic finally gave out... I plug it in and no one can hear me, and I can only hear people through the TV...

its only the instant movies that will be streaming? wack! they dont got *+%! in that if it was new movies then it would be crack

yo if anyone got soul caliber and wanna run a few matches later drop your gt...i''ll send you a invite when i get back from the gym

gt-kscott85

So I just got my 360 back a week ago and I started playing it again two days ago and I've noticed that the picture is super grainy like faint snow word tothe genisis before you jiggled the cable in the back. Is it something wrong with my system or do I just need a new uav cable

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Just shipped my 360 because of 3Rrod. ( 2nd time)
how long do i need to wait to get it back? Thanks

if its ur second time shouldnt you know?

Back
Top Bottom