Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Damn anyone know where I can get Microsoft points for free? Anyone know anymore of those sites giving them away? This month is definitely the month of Arcadegames. Geometry Wars 2 and Castle Crashers FTW

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Damn anyone know where I can get Microsoft points for free? Anyone know anymore of those sites giving them away? This month is definitely the month of Arcade games. Geometry Wars 2 and Castle Crashers FTW
LOL

I JUST made a thread....

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Looks like I'll be getting another 360(60gb) after release.

New footage of Midnight Club LA http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/892/892862p1.html
MAN THAT LOOKS SICKENING....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Can anyone tell me why my games keep disconnecting 4th qtr in NCAA 09.
I just lost 2 games in a row that i was winning and my DNF% keeps goin up and up
my connection has always been good and im wired.

If this happends to me on madden ima goo crazy. never happened for me on 08 tho

I seen in the xbox forums that the servers are going bad for some people, you may have that problem J...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by onedollarballah23

Just shipped my 360 because of 3Rrod. ( 2nd time)
how long do i need to wait to get it back? Thanks

if its ur second time shouldnt you know?
Its not like before that they send you a box with a shipping label. They will E-MAIL you the shipping label. NOT LIKE BEFORE THATS WHY I ASKED

Found out that it wasn't my mic, but my controller... Picked up a new one last night and works fine now... I traded the broken one into Gamestop and got$15
laugh.gif

If i got my 360 on lauch date and i get the RROD is it cover 3 years from the last time i sent it in, or 3 years from the date of purchase?

Madden demo is live! So is the Facebreaker demo... Downloading now...

Anyone get a 60gb 360 yet? I was thinking of picking one up... If you have, can you tell me the power rating on the box or the power brick? Thanks

who copped SC... my 3rd xbox is coming back from the factory TODAY!!! woot... i hate stupid red rings... this one better last or else I'm going to ordera coffin and make sure I eat Mexican food and release explosive diarhea inside and send it back with an X on the box
mad.gif

I almost converted all my games to PS3, but most friends still just have 360.

My girl wants to learn how to play COD and is excited to... can't wait when she comes in 2 weeks and show her how it's done
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Girl playing COD while sitting on your lap... I can't wait. The way she plays games and gets excited and moves her body..
smokin.gif

Something about girls + video games just weakens me
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

who copped SC... my 3rd xbox is coming back from the factory TODAY!!! woot... i hate stupid red rings... this one better last or else I'm going to order a coffin and make sure I eat Mexican food and release explosive diarhea inside and send it back with an X on the box
mad.gif

My girl wants to learn how to play COD and is excited to... can't wait when she comes in 2 weeks and show her how it's done
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Girl playing COD while sitting on your lap... I can't wait. The way she plays games and gets excited and moves her body..
smokin.gif

embarassed.gif

ayo...tell yo girl ill send her an invite to a private match...i can show her some stuff...i knife that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone get a 60gb 360 yet? I was thinking of picking one up... If you have, can you tell me the power rating on the box or the power brick? Thanks

I think ima sell one of my 20gb 360s for a 60 gb... dont know when though

Originally Posted by NobleKane

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] How much is the 60gb Xbox360???[/color]
1,000th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How much is the 60gb Xbox360???[/color]
1,000th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$349.99...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

who copped SC... my 3rd xbox is coming back from the factory TODAY!!! woot... i hate stupid red rings... this one better last or else I'm going to order a coffin and make sure I eat Mexican food and release explosive diarhea inside and send it back with an X on the box
mad.gif

devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif

embarassed.gif

ayo...tell yo girl ill send her an invite to a private match...i can show her some stuff...i knife that
grin.gif
Lol. No private matches needed. I'm going to find a room full of noobs that she can practice in - she's never played a shooter besides TimeCrisis (lol) but she really wants to play COD, but we all start somewhere.

2 more weeks. I can't wait to get my box and get on
pimp.gif
. Just one morehour....

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How much is the 60gb Xbox360???[/color]
1,000th post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$349.99...

i just bought the 299.99 xbox
eyes.gif
....I could care less about memory cuz i got a un-used elite hard-drive justsitting in my drawer....
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do we really need all that memory, cause i'vebarely made a dent in my 12 GB harddrive...[/color]

this madden demo was kinda whackkkk. 1:33 seconds of giants and pats???? I gotta wait until the game drops to actually play. I'm downloading thisfacebreaker demo though seeing what this is all about.

Back
Top Bottom