Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ what are the benefits of installing? Faster load times and what else? Cause damn, my 20GB is gonna be filled up with the quickness.

You're not using the disc drive so less overheating and less RROD.

Just picked up a blue controller for 10 bucks at sears
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

pimp.gif

how

also the xbox wont be as loud once you install since the disc wont be spinning...thank god i got the elite.

Could you rent games and download them? or will the disk still have to be in the system?

Originally Posted by Fecta23

Could you rent games and download them? or will the disk still have to be in the system?
Someone correct me if im wrong but yea, the disk has to be in the system.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

pimp.gif

how

also the xbox wont be as loud once you install since the disc wont be spinning...thank god i got the elite.

Was on clearance, I was gonna buy a pink one for 10 last week but somebody bought it, I was gonna make it the @*%*% controller that visitors had to use toplay madden, but alas.

My modded Xbox one was cool as hell
it looks like they tryna get a little bit of that shine....but that "INSTALLING" to hard drive feature looks useless to me, i guess if its gonna savemy xbox from RRD then cool but meh..

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

My modded Xbox one was cool as hell
it looks like they tryna get a little bit of that shine....but that "INSTALLING" to hard drive feature looks useless to me, i guess if its gonna save my xbox from RRD then cool but meh..

So a more quiet, cool, less chance of failure, faster loading 360 is useless to you? Eh, whatever, your decision.

Oh and yes you do need the disc in the drive while you're playing. It will just read the disc once to make sure you have the game in there andthat's it

Wow this thread is so dead.

Anyone pick up Too Human? From the reviews, this game is going to be a rent for me. Scaling enemies? Thats exactly what I hated about Oblivion. You never feellike you're getting stronger. And no penalty for dying? So that makes the healing class pointless. This game already sounds like a let down.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Wow this thread is so dead.

Anyone pick up Too Human? From the reviews, this game is going to be a rent for me. Scaling enemies? Thats exactly what I hated about Oblivion. You never feel like you're getting stronger. And no penalty for dying? So that makes the healing class pointless. This game already sounds like a let down.
Mostly everyone that posted here is in the Madden thread now. Can't wait till NBA 2K9 drops
pimp.gif

I pre-ordered the LE of GoW2 yesterday. My homie said it comes with a code that lets you unlock a gold lancer and its only $10 more
smokin.gif

Anyone else hyped up for his game as much as me?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

eek.gif

My Xbox just died!
frown.gif
Mine too
tired.gif
My *%%% has been working great for 2 yearsstraight. I'm sendin mine off to get it fixed with the quickness. NBA 2K9 and Saints Row 2 drop in a month and a half damnit.

yeah this thread is pretty dead. where is nnarum when you need him? i got soul calibur iv and madden 09 but i havent been playing video games at all lately.been to busy *%$*$%! my neighbors wife...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

yea so how much are you gonna sell them for after you mod them?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They aren't mine. They're other people's 360's that I'm gonna mod. (Someone came directly to my house after buying theirs, as you can seethere's an unopened box there
laugh.gif
). It's $50 to mod it, $15 for agame.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't snitch.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

yea so how much are you gonna sell them for after you mod them?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They aren't mine. They're other people's 360's that I'm gonna mod. (Someone came directly to my house after buying theirs, as you can see there's an unopened box there
laugh.gif
). It's $50 to mod it, $15 for a game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't snitch.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
im contacting philly pd as i type