Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Any Niketalkers want to play COD tonight add me

supremesole23

but only if u are good, may ratio since coming back on COD is 3:1

and if its creek then its 10:1 haha

new dashboard
pimp.gif

put this in the title
laugh.gif

http://analoghype.com/blog/1444/hiphopgamer-exclusive-look-at-the-new-xbox-360-dashboard/

I finally beat GTA IV last night.....i had to start all over after a point, that's why it took me so long. Just in time for Madden too !!

Originally Posted by aRog27

I finally beat GTA IV last night.....i had to start all over after a point, that's why it took me so long. Just in time for Madden too !!

wat u think about gta iv?

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Probably already posted but they're gonna have bots on GoW2 multiplayer. I'm so glad to hear that.

is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

im really interested in seeing how this will work out becuase what if the bots are to good or to bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Probably already posted but they're gonna have bots on GoW2 multiplayer. I'm so glad to hear that.

is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

im really interested in seeing how this will work out becuase what if the bots are to good or to bad
laugh.gif
word is theres gunna be a game mode where its 5 xbox live users against like 100 locusts or something of the sort...maybe a rumor but sounds like apretty cool idea

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
word is theres gunna be a game mode where its 5 xbox live users against like 100 locusts or something of the sort...maybe a rumor but sounds like a pretty cool idea

The five player co op is waves...you get waves of enemies and they gradually get harder adding more enemies and even bosses from the first GoW.

and yeah there is bots in multiplayer...but thats just like when your not online or want to practice a bit or whatever.

Anyone down for a Halo 3 free for all tonight possibly?
nerd.gif

I know it would be too hard for people to coordinate teams and actually play matches, so who ever is on will play... Probably around 9 or 10e...

Originally Posted by Null Snake

is this confirmed?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
word is theres gunna be a game mode where its 5 xbox live users against like 100 locusts or something of the sort...maybe a rumor but sounds like a pretty cool idea

The five player co op is waves...you get waves of enemies and they gradually get harder adding more enemies and even bosses from the first GoW.

and yeah there is bots in multiplayer...but thats just like when your not online or want to practice a bit or whatever.
Thanks for clarifying...i knew i heard the name just couldnt think of it at the moment. I'm also looking forward to seeing the new characters andthe return of carmine
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

nerd.gif

I know it would be too hard for people to coordinate teams and actually play matches, so who ever is on will play... Probably around 9 or 10e...

I guess if i'm on but i dont have all the maps...just the free ones.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by nnarum

nerd.gif

I guess if i'm on but i dont have all the maps...just the free ones.

That's fine... I haven't really played the new ones and I bought them the day they came out... I could've waited
indifferent.gif

yo nnamrum whats your GT ill add you now ill be on.

It's nnarum

I won't be on 'til later tonight. Going to the batting cages in a few minutes...

^ what are the benefits of installing? Faster load times and what else? Cause damn, my 20GB is gonna be filled up with the quickness.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

^ what are the benefits of installing? Faster load times and what else? Cause damn, my 20GB is gonna be filled up with the quickness.

Yeah, mainly to help load times... It also might make the game run better with faster access to data from the hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom