Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif
i wasnt talking to you homie
i was talking to mayor of NYC aka i luv korean

dude messaged me talking trash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Played him yet?

No real big news lately...

Price drop came true, Bungie and Rare are MAYBE set to announce new titles next week, and Rock Band 2 is out... Not much of a RB fan, but I know a lot ofpeople prefer it...

I'm back
glasses.gif

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/15/purchase-rock-band-2-at-circuit-city-save-9810/[/h2]
[h2]Purchase Rock Band 2 at Circuit City, save $9810[/h2]
Posted Sep 15th 2008 1:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Fan stuff

If you're in the pre-order market for the Rock Band 2 bundle (which releases next month), then look no further than Circuit City. They're selling the entire Rock Band 2 bundle for the astonishingly low price of $189, which is $9810 off the game's regular $9999 price tag! With savings like this, you just can't go wrong.

For my gamertag.. how can i upload my own pictures for my pic id? I've had friends who I know must have done it, but I can't figure it out.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

For my gamertag.. how can i upload my own pictures for my pic id? I've had friends who I know must have done it, but I can't figure it out.
I believe you have to have the XBox live camera.

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/17/xbox-360-outsells-ps3-wii-in-japan/[/h2]
[h2]Xbox 360 outsells PS3, Wii in Japan[/h2]
Posted Sep 17th 2008 12:00PM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: News

According to data provided by Famitsu publisher Enterbrain, the Xbox 360 has outsold the PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii in Japan for the week ending September 14. At a pre-TGS event Microsoft announced the price of the Xbox 360 would be reduced in Japan on September 11, coupled with the release of the Square-Enix exclusive RPG Infinite Undiscovery, the Xbox 360 has landed on the top of the console charts. The sales breakdown from Enterbrain looks like this:
  • Xbox 360: 28,681 units
  • Wii: 27,057 units
  • PlayStation 3: 8,050 units
Speaking of Infinite Undiscovery, the tri-Ace developed RPG has found success in Japan selling 86,708 units in its first week of release. Recently, Microsoft has seen moderate success with exclusive titles in the region including a sales-spike in August when the Namco Bandai timed-exclusive Tales of Vesperia released -- which led to the Xbox 360 console selling out in the country.
Not a good look Sony...

http://www.bungie.net/sta...rStats.aspx?player=nnarum

Bungie.net updated... Ranked and Social together now...

[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/17/uk-deal-gears-2-and-replica-gold-lancer-for-129/[/h2]
[h2]UK deal: Gears 2 and replica gold lancer for £129[/h2]
Posted Sep 17th 2008 3:15PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: Deals and Bargains, Gears of War 2

Not to be confused with the Gears of War 2 in-game gold plated Lancer, UK retailer gamestation is offering diehard fans the chance to own a replica gold painted Gears Lancer. The same toy Lancer that's available exclusively on Amazon.com, but with a fancy gold paint scheme. If you're interested in owning one of these bundles, you better start saving up already. The Gears of War 2 gold plated Lancer bundle (collector's edition plus Lancer) will set you back a hefty £129. But it's worth every penny and we hear gold prices are on the rise. That's a joke.

I have a question::

I go to turn on my 360 today ( I use the controller to power it up), and the 360 starts running, but the lights on the wireless controller just keepblinking..all 4 lights at the same time. I tried to re-synch it, and same thing happens. None of the rings on the console are on. I can't see anything onthe screen. I changed the batteries on the controller. I unplugged everything and re-connected. I tried the same technique with the Wireless guitar controller,and the same thing happens, the lights just blink forever.

I don't know what to do.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I have a question::

I go to turn on my 360 today ( I use the controller to power it up), and the 360 starts running, but the lights on the wireless controller just keep blinking..all 4 lights at the same time. I tried to re-synch it, and same thing happens. None of the rings on the console are on. I can't see anything on the screen. I changed the batteries on the controller. I unplugged everything and re-connected. I tried the same technique with the Wireless guitar controller ,and the same thing happens, the lights just blink forever.

I don't know what to do.
Happens to me when my batteries are low on power. Time to get the charger or new batteries.

Changed the batteries numerous times already and no dice. Have tried 2 different controllers as well.

Any fixes for the "Unplayable Disc" error?

I got RB2 on release date and I know damn well it's playable.

I have a launch 360 and I guess I was going to run into problems sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom