Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Where is everyong getting Gears from???

either DLing it or from a small unoffical retailer which is how I got my copy of Littlebig Planet last friday, and GTA4 5 days before release

I want my GoW
frown.gif

where the hell is everyone getting the copys of GOW2 from? i have a beta code still havent used it got the RROD

Isnt CNET the parent company of Gamespot? They only gave it a 8.5. Both IGN and Gamespot both seem to agree that the combat and adventure is better than allthe choices and interactive elements of the game. Considering that was like the revolutionary part of it, thats sorta disappointing. Game of the Year, andLittle Big Planet and Gears havent come out yet... really smart choice there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can play whatever I want online, as long as the servers are up and there's other people playing online as well. I'm gonna play throughthe campaign before I do anything though.

Howww illegal is that lol?
Whats stoppin you fform getting caught?

I know a few ppl with modded 360's who do that

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can play whatever I want online, as long as the servers are up and there's other people playing online as well. I'm gonna play through the campaign before I do anything though.

Oh I thought that they could do something if they saw someone online that early. Well enjoy it I guess lol.

Im probably going to end up renting Fable, not worth the money. So far the only game Im letting myself buy is Gears 2 since the replay value on that will beamazing. I need to pickup Midnight Club LA too.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Did SFIV get pushed back again? when is it due to release?
What do you mean pushed back again. I don't think they've ever giving it a release date.
Last known date was February 3, 2009.

I've been waiting for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on XBLA also.

Date for that was December 30, 2008.

I stopped counting down and waiting a long time ago, though.

Who knows if it'll get pushed back again...

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can play whatever I want online, as long as the servers are up and there's other people playing online as well. I'm gonna play through the campaign before I do anything though.
I hope two things happen...

A) Lose your account

B) Virus from that download

Just wait for the damn game to come out. I seriously wouldn't take the risk. Also take in the fact that the game will possibly be patched one day, thenbecause you're not using the original disc you'll be screwed from even continuing.

Back
Top Bottom