Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

good to see this on the 1st page again...ayo@%*$ nnarum nevermind...
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Anyone need a 3 month XBL card? I can PM you the code for $13 through Paypal. Hit me up, I don't need it.
Sale pending to xblaze...

thank you sir. Whats the deal with the Jasper equipped Xbox 360's? are they widely available yet?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

thank you sir. Whats the deal with the Jasper equipped Xbox 360's? are they widely available yet?

I would say by June we should see them in all retail boxes. Then the next chip is Valhalla. That is due around Fall 09...

If you're waiting to get a Jasper, I'd wait a few more months to be sure.

Question for the Xbox experts here...

I have the Xbox Arcade with 60GB Hard Drive. I'm gonna buy an Elite later this year mainly for the bigger Hard Drive and because it's black (I like allmy electronic equipment to match). I have a lot of PURCHASED DLC (mainly Guitar Hero and Rock Band) and wasn't really sure how or if it's even possibleto transfer the DLC to the new Xbox. Can I just re-download everything on the new Xbox Elite for free as long as I'm logged on the gamertag that purchasedall the DLC?

I would've just purchased an Elite but I got a crazy deal this past Black Friday that I couldn't pass up.

I was a PS3 guy (still am lol) but learned to enjoy both for what they both offer. Xbox Live FTW!

Originally Posted by xSupreme

Question for the Xbox experts here...

I have the Xbox Arcade with 60GB Hard Drive. I'm gonna buy an Elite later this year mainly for the bigger Hard Drive and because it's black (I like all my electronic equipment to match). I have a lot of PURCHASED DLC (mainly Guitar Hero and Rock Band) and wasn't really sure how or if it's even possible to transfer the DLC to the new Xbox. Can I just re-download everything on the new Xbox Elite for free as long as I'm logged on the gamertag that purchased all the DLC?

I would've just purchased an Elite but I got a crazy deal this past Black Friday that I couldn't pass up.

I was a PS3 guy (still am lol) but learned to enjoy both for what they both offer. Xbox Live FTW!

Yes you can. And you can transfer the licenses to the new box when you have it all set up so you can use it offline too. You can only do that once a yearthough.

Halo 3: Vidmaster 7 on 7 Achievement Reminder

"Enter a ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the Month"

So is there any way I can upconvert DVDs with my XBOX? I have the old one without an HDMI port. My game look good but movie look like +@%# on my TV.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nnarum u wanna make a new 360 thread or me? ive been really slacking for months now dude
frown.gif
I might this weekend... No time tonight to do it.

we really need an update on that gamertag list, i see a bunch of old one still in there, and i changer mine as well. :/

gamertag - Banks3... hit me up i play gow 2 left 4 dead n 2k9 all the time..! i kinda suck but im still on !

whats the point of downloading games to the harddrive if you still need to put the disk in can anyone explain to me please

Originally Posted by don23lucia

whats the point of downloading games to the harddrive if you still need to put the disk in can anyone explain to me please

I do it because my Xbox doesn't make any noise whatsoever which should also keep it from overheating. My bro did this as well to his xbox but I guess hehas a different model because it sounds like a jet airplane.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

It just runs quietly. Not worth it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom