Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Fall out 3 has me shook sometimes. The lighting and sound effects.. For example, im sneaking around in a tunnel or abandoned office. I step on something and Ijump lol.

Anyone interested in a brand new Rock Band 2 special edition (with all the instruments) ? I'm thinking about selling it. Retail 189.99, I'm asking like150.. PM me if interested.

Yo NT. I just got one ring. It is error E74. Is there anything I can do? My warranty expired 2 weeks ago, smh. It's going to cost my $94. Do they actuallyfix it or do they give me a refurbished console?

i got a question, i had my 360 stolen ( http://niketalk.com/topic/142195 ), now i know my 360 is longgone, but i do have the seriel number. is there someway somehow maybe sometime in the future, i could look up my serial number online and see the status orlocation of my 360? not right now i know the odds are slim, but maybe it could happen ?

Originally Posted by copped

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
???

Did no one see this post?

pimp.gif

GSDOUBLEU

Did you get Fallout?

If so, how do you like it? I think it's great. I've put in so many damn hours. Barely scratched the surface.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Fall out 3 has me shook sometimes. The lighting and sound effects.. For example, im sneaking around in a tunnel or abandoned office. I step on something and I jump lol.

Anyone interested in a brand new Rock Band 2 special edition (with all the instruments) ? I'm thinking about selling it. Retail 189.99, I'm asking like 150.. PM me if interested.
Hell yeah. Mines go off and $+%*. Dudes shooting at you from miles away. It's nuts!

Some of those damn creatures are ugly as hell too. The GIANT Radoscorpion
eek.gif

Those deathclaws or whatever they are called aint no joke. They killed my dog.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Fall out 3 has me shook sometimes. The lighting and sound effects.. For example, im sneaking around in a tunnel or abandoned office. I step on something and I jump lol.

Anyone interested in a brand new Rock Band 2 special edition (with all the instruments) ? I'm thinking about selling it. Retail 189.99, I'm asking like 150.. PM me if interested.
Hell yeah. Mines go off and $+%*. Dudes shooting at you from miles away. It's nuts!

eek.gif

same boat
i could of finish the game alot faster but i took my time especially at night or in places

how did u get a dog? i sold my copy of fallout 3 but i may have to buy it again once i hear about the DLC

Originally Posted by daaznfella

that game will kick your @!%...the ai is more the less "unfair", i mean the game is playable, but there are many segments that made me go #(*&%*(&(&)(*))) pause....O)#*%()^@@()*)

but it's on sale for 9.99 with that link that was provided here, for that price i'd say GO FOR IT, i mean you can play easy mode to enjoy the game, normal to get agitated, hard to get frustrated, and master i think, to just throw your xbox away
ur talkin bout Ninja Gaiden II, well now im so much more excited now, i hate games that are too easy

Originally Posted by GFlower8

i got a question, i had my 360 stolen ( http://niketalk.com/topic/142195http://niketalk.com/topic/142195 ), now i know my 360 is long gone, but i do have the seriel number. is there someway somehow maybe sometime in the future, i could look up my serial number online and see the status or location of my 360? not right now i know the odds are slim, but maybe it could happen ?
You could possibly contact Microsoft and see if they can find out... They might have a way of checking if that serial number logged on to XBL andif they can get an IP, and then notify local authorities. A long shot, but worth a try...

Yo I just got a new 360 since my old one got stolen. The only games I've copped so far are GoW2 and College Basketball 09. My gamertag is creekshow5 ifanyone wants to play

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by daaznfella

that game will kick your @!%...the ai is more the less "unfair", i mean the game is playable, but there are many segments that made me go #(*&%*(&(&)(*))) pause....O)#*%()^@@()*)

but it's on sale for 9.99 with that link that was provided here, for that price i'd say GO FOR IT, i mean you can play easy mode to enjoy the game, normal to get agitated, hard to get frustrated, and master i think, to just throw your xbox away
ur talkin bout Ninja Gaiden II, well now im so much more excited now, i hate games that are too easy
yea Ninja Gaiden II, as stated, it's a great game, there are just some segments that are unfair, and if you're an achievement @%@$@ likemyself, some of them just aren't worth doing..

exactly what king of game is castle crashers? action?

and if i'm not into rpgs but really enjoyed fable 2 will i enjoy fallout 3?

i messed around with final fantasy X a little back in the day and enjoyed that, and i enjoyed the kingdom hearts games as well.

Castle Crashers is comparable to Ninja Turtle: Turtles in Time from back in the day. Its like an Arcade hack/slash. Im sure you can download a demo on XBL.

I just asked this in the Playstation thread. I got a PS3 to add to the XBOX Elite and my desktop. I need to buy a Wireless router, which one would you guysrecommend?

Does the XBOX Elite have wireless capabilities? Just saw the Wireless Adapter for $99,
grin.gif
. I usually just disconnect the cable from my desktop and hook it up to theXBOX,
laugh.gif

I need some tips on the new addition and possible new setup.

I bought a wireless usb thing for my desktop for like $35 and plugged my xbox to my router its cheaper

Got My 360 Over The Holidays In A Raffle Drawing
glasses.gif

Wat Do I Need To Do To Make Sure Its Covered Or Cop A Warranty For The RROD/Any Other Problems?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

eek.gif

Yeah man I'm afraid of going too far into the Wasteland because of Giant Scorpions, Mutated Bears, and Death Claws. This game scares me somewhat.

Anything worth copping the next coming months? My 360 been collecting dust. When does the next Call of Duty come out? Im debating on coping a ps3 now.

Yeah man I'm afraid of going too far into the Wasteland because of Giant Scorpions, Mutated Bears, and Death Claws. This game scares me somewhat.
The aspect of exploring, surviving and dealing with the many scenarios available in the game is so interesting to me. For example.. I found thisRobotics factory with a parking lot. There were 2 hunters and 2 ghouls negotiating a trade. Then, they started a dispute over purified water. They ended upshooting each other and one of the ghouls was the last man standing. I talked to him and he threatened me over the water so I chose the "you can keep itall, im just passing through" response then blasted him into oblivion with a mini gun up close. I then took all the water myself
laugh.gif

I often find myself exploring the wasteland more than actually doing quests.

Can't wait to get the DLC.

Back
Top Bottom