Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

just came in to say that shadow complex is dope.

if you enjoyed any kind of metroid/castlevania type games growing up, you'll enjoy it.

and if ratings matter, IGN gave it a 9.4.

If you guys are looking to burn a few points on some cheap fun games... Check these out. They're a buck a piece.

bricks4ever

so when does the XBL update with facebook and twitter drop?
laugh.gif

this fall?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

this fall?
i seen this awhile ago? hows this all gonna work? you can go on facebook like on the computer or what?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

laugh.gif

this fall?
i seen this awhile ago? hows this all gonna work? you can go on facebook like on the computer or what?
yea the update arrives during this fall. the facebook app all i know looks nothing like the PC version its simplified

[h1]Yup, 360 Elite Goes $299 On August 30[/h1]
By Luke Plunkett, 5:40 PM on Fri Aug 21 2009, 19,446 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp)
Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

And so it begins. This is a page fromthe latest Wal-Mart catalogue, due August 30, advertising the Xbox 360 Elite at $299, a whole $100 cheaper than its current price.

With Meijer's catalogue also advertising a $299 Elite for August 30,let's end the conjecture right here. This is definitely happening.

What's fascinating is not the fact the Elite is $100 cheaper, it's that we now - finally - have the 360 and PS3 going toe-to-toe in the marketplace.Both consoles are $299, both have 120GB HDDs, both have HDMI, both are...black.

Be interesting to see what impact each console's bullet-point deal-breaker - Blu-Ray for PS3, Netflix for 360 - has on sales.

from kotaku

Shadow Complex is awesome... Can't stop playing it whenever I start.

But my favorite arcade game that isn't a remake is Splosion Man. That game is so awesome.

I'm really looking forward to this game:

Here are some sreenshots of the upcoming Perfect Dark game for Xbox Live Arcade, compared with the N64 original:

pdxbla_06.jpg

pdxbla_06com.jpg

pdxbla_05.jpg

pdxbla_05com.jpg

Perfect Dark? Day one purchase. Laptop Gun
pimp.gif

Splosion Man was solid from the demo, I just havnt gotten around to buying it. From viewing the bubble bubble neo, I'm hoping they come out withbust-a-move eventually for XBLA.

Should I do an official thread for ODST? I don't know how many of you are planning on buying it...

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Splosion Man was solid from the demo, I just havnt gotten around to buying it.

Too bad you can't try multiplayer on the demo. It's so fun.. But multiplayer is best played with a friend, a friend you're talking on the mic with.It takes a lot of cooperation and you need to talk to each other so you both know what the plan is for the next move. But it's so fun. I haven't eventried 3 or 4 player multiplayer.

Splosion Man is IMO the best original XBLA game (that isn't a remake).

From playing the demo, it reminded me of N+ (a challenging yet utterly frustrating yet addictive game) with better graphics.

I'm probably going to pick up Batman: Arkham Asylum tomorrow at ToysRUS due to their 30 dollar gift card offer.. I'll use that towards Forza 3 when itcomes out.

nnarum, If you make an ODST thread, I'll post/support it. It looks like a great game. I've been saving a 60 dollar walmart gift card for it butapparently the collector's edition (with controller) is a gamestop exclusive so I may have to splash cash on release date meh..

Fable III in 2010
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whats up guys, whats a good game to buy for 400 MS Points ? And 2k10 Combines going to be 400 MS points also right?

Price drop next week.

Looks like the Pro model is donzo. They will sell at $249.99 until they are gone.

The Elite will run $299.99 WITHOUT INCLUDING COMPONENT OR HDMI CABLES! Not sure why they are removing the HD cables, but they're gone.
And the Arcade will remain at $199.99 or lower.

Also for those wondering, the Elite with the new packaging seems to be the Jasper. So it will have the latest chipset, which has seemed to remove the failures.Long overdue, but now you can buy one without worry.

Deals for next week 8/30-9-5
BestBuy is having a buy one, get half off a second for all 360 titles $79.99 or below.
Target is packing in a free wireless controller with purchas of $249.99 60gb Pros this coming week as well.

[h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/25/retailers-list-gears-of-war-2-game-of-the-year-edition/[/h2]
[h2]Retailers list Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition [update][/h2]
by Alexander Sliwinski { 17 hours ago }

gow2.goty.2.082509-580px.jpg

The cogs of retail agree: a Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition will soon emerge. The package will allegedly bundle the full game with the $20 All Fronts retail compilation which includes the Flashback, Combustible, Dark Corners and Snowblind map packs along with the deleted "Road to Ruins" campaign chapter.

GameStop currently has the product listed at $40 while Amazon has it for $37; what they both agree on is that the GOTY edition has a September 1, 2009 release date. We're currently confirming the release date, price, and existence (!) of the GOTY edition with Microsoft and will update as soon as we hear back on our coms.

Update: Microsoft has confirmed the bundle will release September 1 for $40 in the US.
For those who held out, this is a great pick-up.

http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/08/25/live-activity-for-week-of-aug-17th.aspx
[h2][/h2]
[h2]LIVE Activity for week of Aug.17th[/h2]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU's)
1 Call of Duty: WaW
2 Halo 3
3 Call of Duty 4
4 Gears of War 2
5 Madden NFL 10
6 LOST PLANET 2 Co-op Demo
7 GTA IV
8 Shadow Complex
9 Trials HD
10 FIFA 09

Top Arcade Titles (Full Versions purchased)

1 Shadow Complex
2 Trials HD
3 Battlefield 1943
4 Marvel vs. Capcom 2
5 Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
6 Splosion Man
7 Castle Crashers
8 Worms 2: Armageddon
9 Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers
10 UNO
The above arcade list is based on full versions purchased.

Original Xbox Top Live Titles (based on UU's)

1 Halo 2
2 Star Wars: Battlfrnt 2
3 Counter-Strike
4 Fable
5 Splinter Cell Chaos
6 Conker: Live Reloaded
7 Doom 3
8 Star Wars: Battlefront
9 SW: Republic Commando
10 Call of Duty 3

Top Community Games (Full Versions purchased)

1 I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1
2 Headshot
3 Who Did I Date Last Night
4 Miner Dig Deep
5 The Drinking Game
6 RC-AirSim
7 Physics Sandbox
8 myFishtank
9 Aquarium HD
10 Kodu Game Lab
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]These lists are based on global unique users connected to Xbox Live or in the case of Arcade and Community Games, full versions purchased during the week.

Just got the RROD, I tried to print out the shipping label to get to get it repaired but when i go to the link the label appears as a broken image, did anyone
have this problem too?

Back
Top Bottom