Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I rather play on a gaming monitor. Especially for shooters.

Playing on any TV bigger than 55 inches is not comfortable to me.
Agreed but my LG OLED48CX6LB is 48 inches, which feels fine to me. I definitely can't do 55 inch or higher though.

Why tf would they do that lmao

They still mad at me becuase I told them that Forza Motorsport exposed GT and how it hasn’t been close across the board since the first one dropped.

I broke it down technically too. At least a few times.

And becuase I call out anyone who mentions Street Fighter or linking up to actually run something becuase they ain’t about nothing in there :lol:

Last edited:
They still mad at me becuase I told them that Forza Motorsport exposed GT and how it hasn’t been close across the board since the first one dropped.

And becuase I call out anyone who mentions Street Fighter or linking up to actually run something becuase they ain’t about nothing in there :lol:
This guy :rofl:

I happen to have huge appreciation for both and really only owned my previous two xbox consoles to play Forza, but I just never played it as much as GT.

Something was always missing in terms of fun & immersion, think it was mostly due to me investing in superior peripherals for PSx.

Now that I have bought into the Fanatec eco-system and will have the exact same wheelbase for both - really curious to see which gets more of my time.

Food for thought:

^^^I will watch that video when it is GT7 vs. Forza Motorsport 2022

But in any case I like GT better for the nostalgic factor. There is just something about it.

And I know very well that GT Sport is not as good as Forza 7 and so on and so forth. For me.

Haven't played much FH5 but do you earn **** in your sleep like FH4? Every time I randomly login to FH4 i'm rich as hell with hella wheelspins.

Bought Dishonored 2/Prey double pack from GameStop for $3 a few hours ago.

You already know where it's going.

Does anyone else have to do a hard reset to get their wifi to work?

I have a Series X and I am in the highest tier when it comes to system updates.

Back
Top Bottom