Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Nah, might be an issue with your internet id investigate that first.. plug in an Ethernet and see if you have any issues

But I haven’t turned on my Xbox since I built my PC so don’t take my word for it just haven’t seen any Wi-Fi issues after the last update online

Charge and play kit? Battery lasts me way more than the dualsense with the kit.
I bought a charge and play kit for my Xbox controllers too. I don’t get the argument for batteries. I understand they can last longer but like how long do y’all play at a given time? I play my PS5 and when I’m done, the controller goes back on the charger. I don’t think I’ve ever had a controller die on me while gaming and playing for at least 3-5 hours on some days.

I listened to iYen iYen years ago and bought rechargeable batteries.

Best thing ever honestly. I hope they never go the PS route and have a chargeable battery pack.

I just switch out the batteries from the charging pack and they're good to go.

Can also use those same batteries for other things like your TV remote and what not.

Also if you want that chargeable battery pack as others said you can always buy the play and charge kit.

I bought a charge and play kit for my Xbox controllers too. I don’t get the argument for batteries. I understand they can last longer but like how long do y’all play at a given time? I play my PS5 and when I’m done, the controller goes back on the charger. I don’t think I’ve ever had a controller die on me while gaming and playing for at least 3-5 hours on some days.
Back when I used to run raids on Destiny or zombies on COD, I would probably be online for 5-6 hours sometimes. Those college days were fun.

How long do rechargeable batteries last compared to the charge and play kit (30 hours). Cause I’ll just take a pack of eneloop pros from work

Depends on the mAh... I just recently bought 16 of these for the price of a single play and charge kit.

POWEROWL AA Rechargeable Batteries, 2800mAh High Capacity Batteries 1.2V NiMH Low Self Discharge, Pack of 16 Amazon product ASIN B07MQ8YRF3
If you need a cheap charger this is a good starter kit.

Energizer Recharge Basic Charger with 2 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (included) LED Indicator Amazon product ASIN B00095M8VA

I don’t get the argument for batteries. I understand they can last longer
...Then it sounds like you get the argument for batteries, you just don't benefit from it because of your usage :lol:

For me it's simple. You can swap the batteries on an Xbox controller and go from 0 to 100 in seconds, or you can buy a charge pack (Microsoft should be tossing in one with every console and controller purchase but we obviously know why they don't) if you're not into that.

You don't get that freedom of choice from either of the other console maker's 1st party controllers.

I buy rechargeable batteries that last me an entire year. Hardly a big money drain.

I use Energizer Recharge. The 2300 mAh ones.

My go-to is the wired Victrix Gambit controller.

The actual XBOX controller lives on the charger with a battery "pack" but I remember it lasting wayyy longer than the dualsense before I made the switch.

The dualsense went dead often enough that I just started using it with the play n' charge cable the majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom