Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
3rd party controllers

1646923411735.gif

Got a razer wolverine and powera fusion pro, both awesome elite alternatives that I mostly use on pc but they're wired. Not all 3rd party is that little cousin category.

Got a razer wolverine and powera fusion pro, both awesome elite alternatives that I mostly use on pc but they're wired. Not all 3rd party is that little cousin category.
Ya I’ve had same razer wolverine for 2 years +. Waiting for a razer raiju Ps5 version.

I posted this in the GTA thread but I’ll post it here too-

Fine print when doing your GTA Online transfer states that migrating to Series X in GTA Online COMPLETELY DELETES your XB1 online player profile. You won’t be able to play with your XB1 friends anymore once you transfer.

This is different than what was being posted / reported everywhere.

They should have kept that Perfect Dark joint under wraps for a bit longer. Hopefully this isn’t all doom and gloom.

Anyone grabbing Tunic? Just stealth dropped. I thought it'd never release :lol:. Reviews look good after a quick google.

^ this where I’m at with Game Pass. I couldn’t put my finger on it but something about GP didn’t click with me and I couldn’t figure out what it was. It’s a great service, no doubt about it. Then I realized my problem with GP was that I never finish games on Xbox anymore. I realized that I was just paying for full game “trials”. Because I’m not paying for games, I don’t feel as much of an urgency to finish them. Also the output from first party is scarce, imo. I’d rather just pay for Forza, Gears and grab Xbox Live on sale and rock like that.

#FirstWorldProblems :lol:

Gamepass for a year is the cost of 2 first party games and Xbox has been at least been putting out that much worth playing so far. More to me. But I get people not having the time or being interested in indie titles.
It’s actually reignited my love for indie games and retro games.

Last edited:
Games for a year is the cost of 2 first party games and Xbox has been at least been putting out that much worth playing so far. More to me. But I get people not having the time or being interested in indie titles.
It’s actually reignited my love for indie games and retro games.
I also believe that Game Pass will skyrocket in price once they hit that target number of subs. Once they get everyone in and they become “dependent” on Game Pass, I think they’re gonna hit us with a $20-$30 per month price hike and those finesse promo deals are gonna go away.

For some people, it’ll still be worth it. I primarily play on PS and PC so I won’t be able to justify that hike.

Back
Top Bottom