Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm gonna max ouf one of these gome pass subs. I'm an android guy ond atthough I don't use GP often I think its very cool to be able to play on my phone and Tablet.

Didn't extend my Game Pass sub after my free (not free really, came with antonline bundle) 3-month period expired... but I haven't turned on my Series-X in 2022 yet either. Still glad I have it, though.

Last edited:
Gamepass for a year is the cost of 2 first party games and Xbox has been at least been putting out that much worth playing so far. More to me. But I get people not having the time or being interested in indie titles.
It’s actually reignited my love for indie games and retro games.
It’s the only reason I even got a sx. Playing games I would never have touched if I had to buy them even on sale. That and it’s backwards compatibility. Can’t play fight night champion, portal and portal 2 on ps5

Apprently the studio that makes Ori got a toxic work environment

So bad Microsoft didn't want to work with them on any more exclusives

And in response, the dude running the studio been trashing them online for a good while now

:lol:

2B572FC1-5B39-4409-B387-AF8DFCAB3190.jpeg

1647814895935.png

Last edited:
GT3 is one of my favorite racing games ever.

Don't think I can do simulation racing anymore though.

GT3 is one of my favorite racing games ever.

Don't think I can do simulation racing anymore though.

GT was cool up to 4.
I’ve only played 7 a couple times at my friends so I can’t speak on it too much but it seems like the game hasn’t evolved at all. Car weight felt way too heavy/handling felt too tight. I didn’t pay attention but I think up to GT6 they still didn’t have accurate car interiors still.

From the comments on that Reddit post

2EC45AAD-61EA-42AD-839F-066764347C6B.jpeg
8C65BE37-D46D-49E6-B37B-266F1AC5108F.jpeg

I think the game also wasn’t playable for like 24 hours the other day because it’s online only and they had to shut the servers down for something

Tunic is awesome. Highly recommend.

Looks like its got some Death's Door type of gameplay in it. Definitely plan on checking it out, downloaded off Gamepass a few days ago to have on deck.

I know it's blasphemous but I've never played Portal before and have been checking it out today and man it's really fun

Looks like its got some Death's Door type of gameplay in it. Definitely plan on checking it out, downloaded off Gamepass a few days ago to have on deck.

I know it's blasphemous but I've never played Portal before and have been checking it out today and man it's really fun

Yeah navigating the overworld/dungeons is pretty similar to Death's Door but they're much different at their cores. The way Tunic reveals new mechanics is great. In hindsight it seems like you can discover almost everything on your own by accident. I'm probably only 1/3 of the way thru but I'm loving it. This is something I would grind out for the 100% ending if I had the time :lol:.

If you like Portal then you'd love Portal 2. Much longer and more expanded storyline. Probably one of my favorites of all time.

You’re gonna love portal 2.

What?! Is that a special mode or they did away with it completely?
this new season they completely removed it besides for in Arenas

its such a breath of fresh air and so fun.. you get to mantle now onto buildings for high ground and you get this crackhead speed run with a brief cool down

something with the story these new skins came and removed the building blueprints lol

this new season they completely removed it besides for in Arenas

its such a breath of fresh air and so fun.. you get to mantle now onto buildings for high ground and you get this crackhead speed run with a brief cool down

something with the story these new skins came and removed the building blueprints lol

I might have to redownload then. Rebirth hasn't been giving my BR fix lately.

I might have to redownload then. Rebirth hasn't been giving my BR fix lately.

alkins and i been on late night recently if ever need anyone im always down

the only issue i dont like is the tanks they added but its not as bad as those damn Mechs were

I have both GT7 and FH5 and appreciate both games for what they are, but what Polyphony did was extra scummy. They literally waited until all the good reviews came in and then patched a game after it was all said and done that doubled the grind to get money to buy cars. You can’t even sell your cars to get a little extra cushion.

Forza Horizon practically gives away money so you can keep buying cars. They want you to buy and try out as many cars as possible whereas GT wants you to spend X amount of time grinding. The amount of time that you’d spend trying to get one car in GT, you’d already have at least a dozen in FH and I appreciate Forza for that.

Back
Top Bottom