Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Did anyone pre order from best buy with credit card? they charged me immediately and took the money off my card but my order on bb.com still says $535 outstanding whats up with that ??? Anyone have this issue ?

I did for in-store pickup but I haven’t been charged yet. In the email it says:

“Your credit or debit card will be charged when the item is ready for pickup or shipped”

That’s usually to make sure your card is legit
Ok yes I get that but its been weeks AND i dont see the purchase on my card account just the exact amount of money missing 534.99 lol its just weird. I dont want them to try to have me pay again at the store.

I wonder will Amazon really deliver early, I saw one person here say it's getting delivered tomorrow and my brother's order says it will be here on Sunday.

GameStop order should be here the 10th, Amazon on the 12th, Target says anywhere from the 11th-16th. I don't have a single Series X game pre-ordered and honestly probably won't, but I will probably finally play GoW5, networked! Also Destiny.

Any recommendations on an external HD. I have a WD now but it acts funny. Like I try to transfer games or download them to it and it gives an error. Most of the fixes I see be saying to format the HD but not everyone has a PC, I’m a Mac user and who wants to download a bunch of games over.

Someone on Reddit got theirs today, they live in the east coast and got it from Walmart. Good luck fellas may we all get them early or on release date undamaged

Someone on Reddit got theirs today, they live in the east coast and got it from Walmart. Good luck fellas may we all get them early or on release date undamaged

Really? He probably won't reveal where he got it from.

My Walmart order still hasn't shipped yet

Same for my Target order 🤷‍♂️...

Best Buy is all good to go for my PS5 pickup on release day though. So I’m good next week even though Target seems to have decided they want to drag *** on shipping...

Most of these places are using 2 day shipping if it says release day estimated so if it's on the 10th not going to see movement until Sunday Monday. Should get tracking updates before then.

Last edited:

Walmart is definitely shipping/delivering orders early.

PO

Fingers crossed I get an early delivery for my Walmart preorder :lol:.

EDIT: Checked my FedEx account and I have an active tracking # from Walmart's video game distributor that had last Friday as estimated ship date :nerd:.

Last edited:
3B372A95-A21D-476B-B36B-8026E3F5F1CD.jpeg

Best buy finally updated and took money out

Wouldn't know, I'm back in the waiting boat like you fellas. Somebody bought it off me for $1700. Now I gotta wait for my Bestbuy order to come in.

Got an extra I'm going to hold until the week before Xmas. Going to end up paying for both the XSX and PS5 w/profit

Back
Top Bottom