Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Had no idea they was coming out with a texas chainsaw massacre multiplayer game via gamepass in august

Im guessing itll be similar to Friday the 13th ? Game was a blast with a full lobby

Pretty sure that's exactly what it's going to be...same publisher too

Shame what happened with the F13 game :smh:

AjolMPE.png

Very anxious to see if this Activision deal goes through.

I hope it goes through.

I think it goes through. I think they buy another publisher shortly after, maybe SEGA.

I think it goes through. I think they buy another publisher shortly after, maybe SEGA.

Nah

I honestly dont care if it does or not... only pro for me would be Diablo 4 on GamePass but I honestly dont give a **** about CoD. Only other reason would be because Sony doesnt want it to happen so bad. They be actin like *****es

Nah

I honestly dont care if it does or not... only pro for me would be Diablo 4 on GamePass but I honestly dont give a **** about CoD. Only other reason would be because Sony doesnt want it to happen so bad. They be actin like *****es
Honestly, I don’t care either. Exclusivity has been around for decades and it’s not going to stop. I do think buying a publisher vs a developer is a bit extreme but hey, it ain’t my money. I have all consoles so I’m gonna play whatever I want. I also agree with the COD statement. I tried to give it one last hurrah last year but I just can’t buy it anymore. The COD I loved is never coming back.

Hey Guys, I have a question?
Maybe someone here can help.....
I have an XBOX One X (yes I know, I need to upgrade).
Recently every time I power it on, it boots up as a cold boot to the One X splash screen and green Xbox One screen, as to where before, it would boot up directly to my home screen. I haven't changed any settings and I power it off no different than before. Is there a reason for this? can i change this in settings or something?

Thanks in advance

There was an update in January for Insider members that set the default option to turn-off rather than sleep. Apparently there was a push to help with energy savings, and they note in the article it would most likely be pushed out to other users. I imagine this is where the issue lies:

Pretty good deal on the wireless headset from Microsoft.

It's usually $100 and it's $50 now on Walmart with free shipping.

I picked one up because it's a pretty good deal and doesn't hurt to have a back up.

I'm on vacation now but says it'll be delivered on July 10.

Problem was they made it online only. Could've at least pushed it on current gen.
The real problem was it cost money. It came out right around the tail end of small xbox live arcade style arena games being popular. More stuff was going free to play and even with a $15 price tag it was hard to compete. I think they did eventually go free to play but it was already too late.

Back
Top Bottom